Recent content by Pink-Dark-Boy

1. Pink-Dark-Boy

Guts VS Zodd 3

I am somewhat doubtful that in all of their duels, Zodd was putting his all behind his strikes like Guts was. The former being capable of throwing a horse-slayer a few kilometers away; his exchange to Guts on the hill of swords after his sword was damaged lead me to believe that. Despite this, I...
  2. Pink-Dark-Boy

Serpico vs pre-eclipse Griffith

I'd give the fight to Serpico, as the Guts he fought was much more stronger than the one Griffith dueled with. Even by the time Guts fought Wyald, Caska said he was several degress beyond anyone in the hawks, imagine how much further the gap would have increased by the time of the Conviction...
  3. Pink-Dark-Boy

Was Rosine evil?

Just to answer the thread, I sympathize with Rosine. But my feelings of sympathy doesnt justify the horrific deeds she's commited during her time as an apostle. Therefore, I view Rosine as evil.
  4. Pink-Dark-Boy

Natts go at manga colorings...

I like this a lot, good job mate :guts:
  5. Pink-Dark-Boy

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Excited to hear Guts' new album "Straight Outta Midland" :ganishka:
  6. Pink-Dark-Boy

Berserk Guidebook

If memory serves me correctly, I think Serpico was able to intercept Ganishkas lightning bolt and was able to jump in the air to strike one of the steps (with the sylph sword) before it could cease to be. Which requires extremely quick reflexes I'd say.
  7. Pink-Dark-Boy

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

I think I know who done the voicework for Wyald
  8. Pink-Dark-Boy

New Readers (No Spoilers)

Really? Whilst I was reading through chapter 58 I was pretty much sold on
  9. Pink-Dark-Boy

Adventures in YouTube

That video is incredible man :ganishka:
  10. Pink-Dark-Boy

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

This is just taking the piss now. I refrained from watching the anime after the first five episodes for the sole purpose of getting that bitter taste out my mouth, and moving on. But another season is going to make that task a lot more difficult. :schierke:
  11. Pink-Dark-Boy

New Readers (No Spoilers)

Recently started reading (and binging) Vagabond and oh boy, this is really quite the series. To get the obvious out the way, the art is eyecandy. I also love how human Musashi feels, the key example is him running away from Ishun & how he learns to overcome his fear by seeing him (Ishun) in his...
  12. Pink-Dark-Boy

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 78

Ah alright, they do share definate similarities. Thanks for the explanation :ubik:
  13. Pink-Dark-Boy

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 78

Great podcast, felt enlightened after listening to Guts and his relationship with Barytes, Magnifico and the Vortex being akin to that of a gravity well? May need some clarification on that last one :ganishka:
  14. Pink-Dark-Boy

Farnese Analysis: The Wild Card

If you're just sharing thoughts, why would you make numerous rebuttals to other users? Also, if you can share what your thoughts are why do you take up arms against other users who are essentially doing the exact same thing?
  15. Pink-Dark-Boy

Farnese Analysis: The Wild Card

Then what was the point in creating a thread whose purpose was for the analyzation of Farnese, in an attempt to enlighten people about Berserk?
Top Bottom