Recent content by pirkaf 2000

1. P

Berserk Saga Project News

Why would they do that??? They have that stupid need to change things. WHY :mozgus: ?
  2. P

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

cutting original berserk content, and adding new unnecessary scenes is a slap in the face for every true berserk fan. bonfire of dreams for that cheesy, pathetic ball room scene, removing zodd and so on... disaster. poor.
  3. P

OMG that fight with Boscone looks terrible, cgi is even worse than in the first movie. And why did they remove one of the most epic scenes, when Zodd throws his sword? Why? No way I'm buying this movie :puck:
  4. P

Great looking pictures, except those stupid cgi models behind Judeau in the 4th pic (all the same faces).
  5. P

Maybe he squeezed her nipple really hard :carcus:
  6. P

LOL at Charlotte, pure comedy :griffnotevil:
  7. P

Fucking CGI :ganishka:
  8. P

Mind blown :???: There's gonna be some epic scenes that's for sure :ubik:. After that fiasco with the first movie, and probably with the 2nd also, they are going all out with the "last one". The new posters are also fantastic, a real work of art, can't compare them with those crappy ones for...
  9. P

This makes me very angry, they are removing original content - epic scenes like bonfire of dreams, Zodd throwing his sword (changing Boscone fight), but at the same time they are introducing new scenes that are changing characters that we all love. WTF?
  10. P

With all the cuts and stupid changes 2nd movie will suck just like the first one. There's no doubt about it. I mean, what they where thinking when they decided to exclude epic parts like the "bonfire of dreams", Zodd throwing his sword and so on. But at the same time they found a way to...
  11. P

Look at that sword in Guts hand (picture above), the way he holds it is weird and unnatural.
  12. P

Very nice trailer, I'm hoping they will make a decent movie this time. To bad move 1 and 2 suck badly.
  13. P

:magni: Bravo studio4c, bravo ! :ubik:
  14. P

Thank you all for info, I'm no longer interested in this "saga project". Very disappointed... :mozgus:
  15. P

How can viewers know that Gennon is an old pedo?
Top Bottom