Recent content by Proj2501

1. Proj2501

Movies you've recently watched

Lawrence of Arabia - Yeah, super late to the party here. Wish I didn't wait so long. The ending was wonderfully melancholy. Really have to appreciate what they captured in camera here back then and the meticulous timing & attention to detail. They really don't make 'em like they used to. The...
  2. Proj2501

Episode 371

I was curious to see how this episode was going to turn out. Yeesh. Zodd looked terrible, and so did everything else tbh. I was trying to keep a positive outlook on this endeavor but find myself rapidly wishing they didn't bother to continue...
  3. Proj2501

Episode 369

Well...
  4. Proj2501

Episode 368

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but do you think management at Young Animal made a stipulation here, Berserk can continue but the releases need to be frequent. I mean, someone has to have sales on their mind, right? Without Miura, that must have been an easier topic to broach with Mori...
  5. Proj2501

Episode 368

This is the first episode of Berserk I read and didn't wonder which pages I'd like to try coloring. #SuperDiss
  6. Proj2501

Episode 367

Admittedly, I used to catch myself getting frustrated with long hiatuses between episodes and, while I didn't hate this episode, I'm already wanting them to slow down. They're doing a fine job all things considered, but some panels, some angles, feel off. The rage face on page 7, yikes. That...
  7. Proj2501

What are you watching? (television thread)

I gave up on Stranger Things after Season 2. No thanks. The try hard nature of that show is a major turn off. Just had a Love, Death and Robots marathon. Some real gems in that series. Some duds too. Need to catch up on latest season of Better Call Saul. I hate watched Obi-Wan. Show was...
  8. Proj2501

The Story Behind Your Username

Ha. Mine is way back from my AOL dial up days. I thought it would be edgy to call myself Project 2501 from Ghost in the Shell (because...the internet...get it?) Project 2501 was already taken (shocker), so Proj2501 it was. I've used it for damn near everything until this day. Back when online...
  9. Proj2501

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

This announcement stirs up a number of emotions. Yes, this won't be Miura's berserk. That will always and forever be a tragedy. How could it not be? That being said, I am genuinely glad to see Mori's involvement (given his relationship with Miura) and would like to believe the team/staff will...
  10. Proj2501

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

Congrats, Griff. Newborns and FromSoft games are tricky to pull off. That's partially why Sekiro waited an entire year for me to play it. :/ It gets easier.
  11. Proj2501

TigerV's manga colorings

Can I tell you how happy this thread makes me? As an old coloring head, very happy.
  12. Proj2501

I'm 120 hours in, still on my first playthrough. I've never spent THIS much time on a first playthrough. Maybe as an old head, I know to check every square in of the map, plus good ol' jolly co-op is just great fun. Elden Ring has been a damn good time.
  13. Proj2501

Well, damn.
  14. Proj2501

I am trying to experience this as blind as I possibly can. That being said, I did cave to Fextralife on figuring out how to complete some NPC questlines. Like, how does anyone organically figure out these quests?! Also, thanks Aaz, you were the one to get me into FromSoft back in the Demon...
  15. Proj2501

Took me longer than I care to admit to find that one tree dwelling dog to unlock another tower.
Top Bottom