Recent content by Promek

1. Promek

Art of IndicationCreative64 as episode 364

Amazing! I love them, they make me feel and happy and sad all at the same time. I don't know how I would have liked the story to end but it's fun seeing cosy fan arts like this. I'm still hoping we get Chapter 364 on the hope we get Miura's take on this scene, I just want to see Guts hold the...
  2. Promek

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Like many others I've been listening to the Berserk OSTs and Susumu Hirasawa's music a lot the last few days (Niwashi King has always been a favourite). Hirasawa truly understood Berserk and how the story should feel. Its rare to find music that so perfectly captures the emotions of the source...
  3. Promek

How the Journey Ends

This post really helps put into perspective just how much better off the lead cast of characters are and how individually they each have reached satisfying endings. More than anything I am greatful that we got to see Casca restored before the end. I can't imagine the pain if we had been denied...
  4. Promek

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Thanks guys, that podcast was very moving. I must admit I cried a few times listening to everyone's words. While the loss still leaves me feeling empty, at least we can take solace in the fact that Berserk will always be here for us and will remain a masterwork of fiction. It really goes to show...
  5. Promek

Episode 360

Very good news! Hopefully we will get a good few episodes. Very excited to see what's coming next! Wonder if the colour page will be of the Skullknight :SK:
Top Bottom