Recent content by Promek

1. Promek

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Aside from the interview there is nothing of value in the guidebook. I'm really not a fan of this as an include. It definitely feels tacked on with minimal to no thought put behind it. Definitely not an attempt to pay respect and honour his passing. However it could be worse. Ideally they could...
  2. Promek

Volume 41

I'm still not used to the digital artstyle for these covers but I must say I love the design for this one. Having Casca and the Boy on the cover is so sweet and the background with the Cherry blossoms and Moon add so much atmosphere. I'm a little disappointed that the bottom left under Guts...
  3. Promek

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Someone managed to sneak a video of the eclipse section of the exhibit. The god hand look super cool. I can only imagine what the atmosphere must have been like in person.
  4. Promek

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

I honestly have never understood this desire to see Theresia return. I think her role in the story was wrapped up nicely and there's nothing more for her to add. She served to show that the uncaring, ruthless facade that Guts put on when he was the black swordsman was just that, a facade...
  5. Promek

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

That's a shame, I was hoping Studio Gaga would continue it but i'm not too surprised. I wonder if it will get an english release. I personally doubt it considering it's only a single volume for an incomplete series but who knows...
  6. Promek

Episode 364

I'm convinced that people will never accept that Berserk is done. The number of comments I saw that took the statement at the end of this episode as PROOF that Berserk was getting a continuation was astounding.
  7. Promek

Episode 364

It's almost poetic how this final episode Miura blessed us with brings so many heartwarming and bittersweet moments, things us fans have been clamouring for for years. The ending as well feels like a reflection of us readers. Like the boy we don't want to go. That tear on the final page feels...
  8. Promek

Volume 41

Does anyone else think this could be confirmation that 364 will indeed be the last episode? I'm sure some of us had the (very) small hope that perhaps Miura sensei had finished the manuscripts for one or two more, as unrealistic as that would be. I fully expected 364 to be the last, but I can't...
  9. Promek

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Exciting news! Really hope it's available outside of the expo. Any indication if there will be unreleased art in it or just a compilation of what we've seen before?
  10. Promek

TigerV's manga colorings

Honestly amazing work! These are some of the best colourings I've seen! This one is my favourite, really managed to capture that horror/creepy atmosphere
  11. Promek

Episode 364

Thanks been waiting for this. Shipping to Australia costs an arm and a leg but I can't miss getting this issue.
  12. Promek

Episode 364

I greedily told myself that all I wanted was episode 364 and Volume 41 and I could be happy. I never actually dared believe we might get it though, at least not the episode. I figured Volume 41 would come out even if it were a very small volume. The excitement for this episode is different from...
  13. Promek

Art of IndicationCreative64 as episode 364

Amazing! I love them, they make me feel and happy and sad all at the same time. I don't know how I would have liked the story to end but it's fun seeing cosy fan arts like this. I'm still hoping we get Chapter 364 on the hope we get Miura's take on this scene, I just want to see Guts hold the...
  14. Promek

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Like many others I've been listening to the Berserk OSTs and Susumu Hirasawa's music a lot the last few days (Niwashi King has always been a favourite). Hirasawa truly understood Berserk and how the story should feel. Its rare to find music that so perfectly captures the emotions of the source...
  15. Promek

How the Journey Ends

This post really helps put into perspective just how much better off the lead cast of characters are and how individually they each have reached satisfying endings. More than anything I am greatful that we got to see Casca restored before the end. I can't imagine the pain if we had been denied...
Top Bottom