Recent content by Psymont 2.0

1. P

Roger Waters: The Wall tour 2010

Im going Nov 14th. Booked the tix about 5 months ago for mothers day. Been looking forward to this for a long time. I saw Waters approx 10 years ago with my mother also. Its her favorite band.
  2. P

Legend of the Seeker

Did anybody watch this show? I found it to be really likable, but of course, it has been cancelled after two seasons. There are campaigns for a season three but apparently it is looking bleak. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/
  3. P

TV Series: Lost

Damn near perfect.
  4. P

No sense in over thinking it I suppose since no real answers are coming.
  5. P

The real shame is that I wasn't watching the show to find out what happens in the , I was watching it to find out what was happening . They devoted half of the screen time of the season to something that most people couldn't care less about. It seemed completely unnecessary. By that point in the...
  6. P

Admittedly, as a person who loves LOST, I am getting a bit nervous about how this is all playing out. Walter's Wired quote rely speaks to my feelings regarding the direction this is taking. How can LOST possibly live up to the absurd amount of hype? Even if it falls flat in the end, I did truly...
  7. P

Adventures in YouTube

a cat with a very unusual disability... i think its okay to laugh at though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxEsGTWHGgM
  8. P

Movies to look forward to

as somebody with relatively no background in the star trek universe, heres what i thought... That movie was gay-er than george takei in a rupaul and richard simmon sandwich... However, Sylar was a good spock and , otherwise the movie was nothing but "hey you know this guy" and "hey you remember...
  9. P

...........i was just backing you up and providing additional info about the breakdown. :schnoz: turns out it was wiki where i read that: On May 7, 2007, ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson announced that Lost will end during the 2009–2010 season with a "highly anticipated and...
  10. P

i believe i read somewhere that there will be a season 6. 34 epis total to wrap it up. 17 each season. i just watched s05e01+02 last night. things havent gotten any less strange but i am loving see the crew again.
  11. P

Game of the Year, 2008

been playing prince of persia... i do enjoy the altair skin... however, after about 1 hour of play, you have exhausted all the game's gimmicky mechanics... there is plenty of dialog though... i am still gonna beat just cuz i am more than half way through... anybody else playing it?
  12. P

Adventures in YouTube

whoops... i did a search but the search bar doesnt seem to work right
  13. P

Heroes (spoilers within)

i dont think the series has recovered from the future episode in season 1 (maybe epi 22ish)... def good move on your part
  14. P

The coin-operated video game I spent the most money on

dnd shadows over mystara i still drop one in it and have a go every time i am forced to visit my local arcade; boomers
  15. P

Heroes (spoilers within)

was anybody as thoroughly disappointed with the 3rd season as i was? last night was the season finally and the wrap up was so quick it made the entire threat seem inconsequential... watching the main characters not misuse but not use their powers with any foresight at all has become kinda...
Top Bottom