Recent content by pupuce

1. P

Kentarou Miura has passed away

RIP Master Miura.... :( Great idea aaz!
  2. P

Episode 359

Maybe Griffith will come to see caska. He leave the night.... Probably THE night when she were awake....
  3. P

Episode 354

14 years since the episode 237.... Damn...
  4. P

Episode 331

Great episode and the beast is coming back slowly !!! can't wait about next :???:
  5. P

Episode 326

the sea god is finally dead. applause to Gatsu the century man slayer and god killer :ubik:
  6. P

Episode 326

Yeah I think Guts is still in the Sea God and it'll be a serious problem to get out without Schierke. (sorry for my bad english :judo:)
  7. P

Episode 243

it's special: Ryuji say nothing about the REAL preview. Is he dead? ;D
  8. P

Episode 243

the image of the demon child is the same at the book 18 chapter 8 and page 167 so if the image was a true, miua have taken a image of an old book??? what a bad joke :-\ this image was simply a fake BUT if the next chapter will have this image, i'll present a pardon to other people who says...
  9. P

Episode 233

A question; don't you know how the young animal with chapter 233 will coming?, because, it's a long time I 'm waiting ;)
  10. P

Episode 233

I don(t think so. They seems to be runnig to escape ot to go somewhere but not to go after one men. The are powerful but not enough to beat rakash
  11. P

Episode 233

the site of the young animal have a preview of the chapter 233 since this 1 day of the year 2004 This year vegin very well I think...don't you? :-X
Top Bottom