Recent content by rage-al

1. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Thank you! And I bet he will :iva: Most appreciated :guts: Ha, I am not an experienced painter and thought I was using acrylics, but it was actually gouache. Was wondering the whole time why the colors didn't dry like they were supposed to and kept mixing. And smelling weird. This way it...
  2. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Thank you all! Here I painted mighty Zodd on tiny canvas. :zodd: This will make a great Christmas present.
  3. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback, it is most appreciated! Today I did this drawing of Schierke in my notebook and colored it for a nice new avatar.
  4. rage-al

Episode 339

What an exciting and beautiful episode! I am also VERY curious about his backstory. Was it his wish to loose his own identity to become a better assassin? What do you think he sacrifced to become an apostle? Everyone's expression in these panels is priceless :serpico:
  5. rage-al

Berserk Void and Griffith cosplay

Hmm, was the dividing arch on top of the helmet a little off center? Now the whole helmet looks perfectly symmetrical. These three pieces all look impeccable. Truly a product of your perfectionism perseverance :ubik: I was wondering about your Void head, how will you be able to see when you...
  6. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Hearing that form you fills me with joy. I love your colorizations a lot and your tutorial helped me out. Now I started projects where I draw under the lineart. Thank you, really a good observation. Those experimaental steps (I just didn't know how coloring is done) of just coloring the lineart...
  7. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Thank you very much! Here is a lunatic Nina to show some gratitude. I will work on that :serpico:
  8. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

There are so many amazing panels of Berserk I would love to to have as a desktop wallpaper or printed as a poster, but unfortunately the black and white scans are just too bleak to use them as they are. So recently I experimented a little with Photoshop, and these are my first results...
  9. rage-al

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

Finally I found the time to listen to your two latest podcasts, I am also excited about your Mad Max discussion. Unfortunately I am having problems connecting to the links for all of your podcasts right now, the pages just won't load for me. :isidro: Am I the only one having this issue...
  10. rage-al

Berserk Wallpapers

Thanks a lot! It's such a happy tree... Well... I'm sure I cheated at some point :carcus: This is how I do a lot of my drawings. I am good with lines and contours, not so much with contrasts and shading. I am not doing a lot of digital painting, but it sure makes those decisions easier. Maybe...
  11. rage-al

Berserk Wallpapers

Today, Void wants you to show your love! :void: Here is the link to the original size: http://i.imgur.com/LmpHxxe.jpg I had a lot of fun making this for you. Happy Valentine's Day!
  12. rage-al

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

We reached a new Milestone Goal! I am glad I could help :ubik:
  13. rage-al

What Are You Playing?

I am like 10 hours into Shin Megami Tensei IV, which hasn't been out in Europe until very recently. This is my first SMT, so far I've only played Persona 3 and 4, which made me me familiar with the demon-collecting-gameplay. It is super addicting. So far I love it, the setting is really...
  14. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

I am really pleased you like it! I am studying Art and Design at Bauhaus-University Weimar, where we can choose a project for each semester. This can be photography, typography, this time I am attending a video-project where we can make short films with cameras or animation. It is really...
  15. rage-al

Rage's Berserk artwork

Thanks a lot! Now this looks good.
Top Bottom