Recent content by randomzero

1. R

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 34

Can't wait to listen to this one. I went ahead and found the Zelda thread to post my thoughts in rather than putting them here. Anyway, while I haven't posted much(or at all for quite a while), I've kept up with the podcasts. Every couple of weeks, I get to listen to them while I milk cows...
  2. R

SDA charity marathon

A site that I frequent, www.speeddemosarchive.com, is currently having its annual charity marathon. It benefits the Prevent Cancer Foundation. There are various things you can donate for, such as character names, bonus levels, etc. Anyway, it started about 10 hours ago and will continue through...
  3. R

Incarnation Ceremony...is Femto's the real first one?

I agree, and don't think so either. I suppose, like you said, that I'm putting too much stock into the story of the wise man. By assuming that the angels were members of God Hand, it makes things more difficult to understand with the information we currently have. I guess I read too much into...
  4. R

Well, I don't think that someone would refuse the sacrifice regularly; rather, exceptional circumstances and such could prevent the process from taking place to begin with, or interrupt it. Skull Knight may have interrupted a few himself, given Zodd's presence for the last occultation. I'm not...
  5. R

We can't be sure that an eclipse occurred then, 864 years ago, unless you assume that a member of God Hand is "born" every 216 years without fail. I don't think that's the case. I think it's more for emphasis. The ceremony may occur every 216 years without fail, but that doesn't necessarily mean...
Top Bottom