Recent content by RanShi

1. R

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Does anyone know how long it usually takes between a first showing like this and the actual release of the Figmas? :ubik: I'm really curious.. got the three Guts Figmas and they're fucking fantastic. I'm gettin these.
  2. R

Episode 335

Oh shit.... I never imagined it going in this direction. I'm so fucking happy and stoked to see the new episode now. Thanks everyone for sharing the images, you made my day.
  3. R

[AOW] Guts Black Swords Man -The Spinning Cannon Slice

The price, seriously... You could get 3 Black Swordsman Figmas for that price.. at the increased price they're at right now. And hit the cannon pose with one of them. It's even got the lowered down hand for shooting the cannon. Or pose it however you wanna whenever you wanna change it in a...
  4. R

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Yeah, let's hope Figma keep making these awesome figures (I have the 3 Guts ones, Berserker Armor, Black Swordsman and Hawk Soldier, and they're all fucking spectacular! Especially compared to the Art of War Zodd and Judeau I have...), and that AoW gets pushed to realize they should stop making...
  5. R

Guts Black Swordsman build - Dark Souls 2

I think the Greatsword is quicker too.. gonna do some testing.. might change it up after that ;)
  6. R

Is hot food addictive?

"Hot tamales and they're red hot Yeah she got em for sale" - Robert Johnson - They're Red hot (1936)
  7. R

Guts Black Swordsman build - Dark Souls 2

Dude! Do you have screens :isidro: makes me wanna replay the game, it was so fucking good... I hope DA3 is just as good..
  8. R

Diablo 3!

On my macbook so I guess PC. Can't we play with eachother if u play on console?
  9. R

Is hot food addictive?

Dude, you're a bad influence on me..gonna have to check this out :void: btw, you from Stockholm too?
  10. R

Is hot food addictive?

I use the standard one and the green pepper mild one (for pussies, but I love pussy so who cares), on rice n chicken, rice n beef and eggs before bed. What's Sriracha? I live in Sweden.... :ganishka: Oh shit... I'll be Guts, you be Skull Knight... of hot sauce... yeah, but it's true what...
  11. R

Berserk Tattoo

Cheers man, an iron buddy who digs Berserk! Yeah I agree, the physique he has in Volume 1 is definitely attainable, but what he looks like later on in the manga is probably VERY HARD to do without great genetics or taking testosterone for bodybuilding purposes (which is illegal).. but since I'm...
  12. R

Casca Figma

Has anyone gotten their hands on this yet? Been looking for a review online, but can't find any :beast:
  13. R

AOW questionnaire

I e-mailed them last year when I bought my Beherit and asked them about Berserk action figures, and told them most people probably don't wanna spend enormous amounts of money on their statues. They said alot of people told them just what I said... Problem is most of their action figures SUCK...
  14. R

Is hot food addictive?

So yesterday I bought a bottle of Tabasco and had it in my food, and then I wanted it in every meal the rest of the day. So fucking awesome. Is it addictive or what? The thought of not having it in my food just made the food feel less fun.. I felt the need.... the need for tabasco.... more...
  15. R

Nature of the Beast - A Berserk Conspiracy Theory

Yeah now when I look through the volumes, the beast kinda looks like a mix between a rat (the nose in some images), coyote, dog/wolf, alligator/crocodile, venom from spiderman and an evil bunny (its ears at times). Guess I'm gonna start defining it as just "the Beast". It is what it is. Nothing...
Top Bottom