Recent content by rashikal

1. R

Episode 337

does anyone know when 338 will be released? or how long the hiatus will be? :???:
  2. R

Who would win in a fight? Guts and Schierke vs. Delos and Prome

So I noticed that between Berserk and Gigantomakhia, Miura seems quite fond of his "tough guy and young girl" fighting duos these days. Which duo would you think would be victorious in a head to head battle? I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this type of thread.
  3. R

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

Sorry. It's from volume 30. I'm currently re-reading the manga and I was confused by Casca's reaction to Roderick as she really doesn't act like this towards anyone else:
  4. R

does anyone know why casca makes funny faces at roderick? lol
  5. R

the skull knight gave his word
  6. R

Please don't take the Band of the Hawks translation as canon. They added things that the characters never actually said.
  7. R

Well, I don't think that what happened to Casca is exactly like when Schierke goes into a trance. But Femto is a part of the deep abyss realm and I'm just speculating that maybe besides just trauma induced psychosis that any normal human can have in real life, Casca's condition might have...
  8. R

Dark Souls II

I made a Casca build :) I will post it soon Does anyone else think the Falconer armor set in Dark Souls 2 is a reference to Berserk? "Domestic Volgen soldiers are infamously timid, so it is no wonder that this fierce band of mercenary falconers was hired to compensate. In practice they serve...
  9. R

It is possible that this page has some relevance to Casca's condition. And in the Sword of the Berserk when Casca woke up for a second she said "Guts my dear, I had a really bad dream" The translation was probably bad, but from what I understand the game was written by Miura so maybe she is...
  10. R

my bad i'm playing too much dark souls 2
  11. R

In the tower of conviction Casca seemed to have some kind of hexing powers over the souls that were after the brand so it would be cool if she could use those in battle
  12. R

Falconia vs Elfhelm: Will it happen?

Guys, go back to volume 25. Remember the Spirit Kings that Schierke summons to protect the village from the trolls? I think they may be important to the plot. Because right now it seems like Griffith's army is too powerful, but there is lots of stuff on the Spiritual side that can be extremely...
  13. R

It's hard to say. I think that Casca will definitely want revenge, I mean SHE was the commander of the Band of the Hawk for a whole year after Griffith was gone. It's extremely hard to predict... because it's so complex. There's the fetus that was absorbed into Griffith's vessel. In the manga...
  14. R

We have been waiting since 1999! I still remember the moment of sanity Casca had in the Sword of the Berserk video game. I really wish that story would have been in the manga, it would have been a nice filler arc in my opinion. Anyway, it finally seems that Elfhelm will be appearing very soon...
Top Bottom