Recent content by RaWManiac

1. R

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I learned of his death last Friday and since then I’ve pretty much felt empty, like a part of me got cut off. I’ll start by saying I watched the 97 anime back in 2009 after putting it off for quite some time, and like so many have said before, even though the animation wasn’t that good, I was...
  2. R

Episode 329

Well I think that it's a high possibility that after poor Chicchi dies as a result of curing Guts, he's gonna have to use all his strength and wits to escape, meaning we'll get to see some young Guts action... :guts:
  3. R

Episode 328

Wow, amazing episode! I'm so eager to see it translated... And yeah, that kinda looks like a teen Ivalera :iva:
  4. R

Episode 327

This ain't April fools day, right? :isidro: Definitely unexpected, I''m sooooo curious to see what happened in that period, maybe we'll see Guts getting caught between the Midland - Tudor war, hence he being in shackles? :???:
  5. R

Berserk Character studies

Nice work! You must've put a lot of work in it.
  6. R

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 12

Ah, the Alien movies...I have fond memories of them. :ubik: Especially Aliens, since it was the very first movie i saw in a cinema, when I was in second grade. It left quite the impression on me, I couldn't sleep for weeks :ganishka:
  7. R

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 8

me too... I've only just managed to finish this one, which was great, as usual. Maybe this weekend I'll get up to date. :serpico:
  8. R

Berserk Saga Project News

It's an improvement over the first one, the CGI is a little more "refined" I think. Regardless, the battle scenes are sweet. :guts:
  9. R

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 6

Your podcasts are great, keep it up!
  10. R

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 3

Finally got the time to listen to the first three podcasts last night, so much information... :ubik: you guys are doing an awesome job, considering the time zones and all Can't wait to listen to the next one!
  11. R

Griffith's past before the Hawks

I guess you're right, it wouldn't have been of great relevance to explore in detail Griffith's early life. Of course, there is no comparison between him and Guts, the latter's life and experiences must be seen to be believed :magni:
  12. R

Griffith's past before the Hawks

I searched the forum a bit and I couldn’t find a topic about this so here it goes... In the manga, we are shown the past of the main characters and the relations they had with their families and interactions with other characters. For example, we get to learn Guts’ past before joining the...
  13. R

Favourite Quotes

one of my favourites is when griffith tells ganishka: "You can see! Because people who carry the light are inside the deepest of darkness, and in the darkness you can discover the true light" the whole scene was just... wow :isidro:
  14. R

Berserk Saga Project News

totally agree with you. maybe people (aside from hardcore fans like us :iva:) are not than interested in watching a retelling of the golden age arc in cinemas... perhaps it would have been more successful if it were the black swordsman instead of the golden age?
  15. R

Episode 326

It seems so. but i don't think that the sea god is defeated just yet
Top Bottom