Recent content by rayhato

1. rayhato

WTS 20th Anniversary(2015 ed), Guts&Slan first edition, Guts&Casca and more

Only Skull Knight bust and PVC statue left!
  2. rayhato

WTS 20th Anniversary(2015 ed), Guts&Slan first edition, Guts&Casca and more

Hello to my fellow collectors, I have to sell the most part of my collection due to relocation. Currently everything is packed but I will provide any pictures or a short video by requests and I assure you that everything is in perfect condition and never left my shelves. Up for sale: No. 395...
  3. rayhato

Which berserk 20th anniversary version is your favorite ?

So true :ubik: Speaking of "favorite" I must say that I always imagined dark red muscles in berserker armor joints, so for me last repaint and 2015 version looks like I always expected. The only disadvantage is eye holes in the helmet. I also like bone version of the Skull Knight the most, and...
  4. rayhato

New Product of ART OF WAR Coming Soon (Guts & Slan)

I mail them a lot. Some months ago I got a response that people requests 20th anniversary re-release more than anything else and they confused because of "last repaint", guts&slan and zodd&wyald were the next most requested. I'm not sure if new statue cost really much than a rerelease, in terms...
  5. rayhato

Haters gonna hate, haha. AoW performed like 6 customer surveys for last 24 months and I'm pretty sure they following customer requests. Doubtfully that we are all customers they have, that means people request re-releases more than a new statues. I'm a bit upset of their new release policy...
  6. rayhato

Partially agree. What I like in this version: - Paint job - Guts looks impressive What I like in the original (and dislike in this repaint): - Color schema - purple hairs doesn't fit imo - Price - I got mine for a less than a half of its current price tag, including shipping I'd say I really...
  7. rayhato

I was right, this is Guts&Slan repainted.
  8. rayhato

2015 20th anniversary model

Me too. Still unpacked and will post some pics in a few days!
  9. rayhato

Is this a letter for platinum customers? You are able to preorder already? This could be repaint of their older release (which is amazing, actually), if so - I have the old one and happy with it.
  10. rayhato

Episode 338

This is interesting. What caused such acceleration? it's been 2-3 chapters for a year last few years.
  11. rayhato

Episode 337

Good Lord! How could I miss that! I don't know how to use manda auction anyway, but this is amazing drawing. I checked manda and it still hand't been sold, so I guess we can try to obtain it.
  12. rayhato

Beherit with moving eyes & mouth

I saw one at yahoo for like 10.000 JPY unassembled. It would be nice if you'd post pictures in your work in progress, I'm also considering to get one for myself :carcus:
  13. rayhato

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Re: Upcoming: threezero 1/6 articulated figure Background a bit blurry so I'm not sure if we speaking about quality. Arm looks like mix of plastic with metal joint, are they really using metal parts?
  14. rayhato

Liquidating My Collection

Man I'm soooo jelly. And his price is just... wow. I'm speechless.
Top Bottom