Recent content by Raziel

1. Raziel

ZODD: SENMA

Dammit, now I've gotta come up with $500.  Guess it's back to ramen noodles again for the rest of the month.
  2. Raziel

Steve Jobs: Teen Sex Purveyor?

Guess if those sort of studies were true that'd make a great deal of us criminals, since I'd be out punching strippers and running over old ladies with buses.XD But seriously, this just another story about 'the media made me do it' syndrome.  In other words it's just an excuse for poor...
  3. Raziel

Suspect Arrested in JonBenet Ramsey's Case in Thailand

I think this is getting ridiculous already.  The media has turned this case into a media circus (same with the Laci Peterson case), so much so that even America's Most Wanted won't even get into the case, since as their newsletter roughly put it, 'was no longer just about finding a little girl's...
  4. Raziel

What's your favorite video games?

My favorite games are (in no particular order): Final Fantasy series (except FFX-2, which was horrible) Zelda series Castlevania series (in particular SoTN) Tekken Tag Tournament Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt Sonic the Hedgehog Primal Rage Legacy of Kain series Berserk American McGee's Alice...
  5. Raziel

The Dark Knight

Re: Batman Begins...again I agree that their beliefs shouldn't determine a person's opinion as an actor, but I never cared much for Cruise.  His recent adventures though do little for gaining him any points with others, but hey, whatever floats his boat.  Just wish he'd keep his ideas to...
  6. Raziel

Multimillionaire will fight charges by the MPAA

Glad to hear that these big-ass corporations have finally made the mistake of suing a millionaire, especially one that intends to fight their ridiculous charges.  And I agree that it's too bad it's not the RIAA that's in the duke-out, since they really need to learn that they don't need to...
  7. Raziel

Gibson Gone Wild: Malibu Style!

The resemblance to Saddam is uncanny to say the least.  But I always knew Gibson was a nutcase - now we finally know the extent of it.
  8. Raziel

Anyone playing WoW?

Well I've heard a lot about this game from various different sources, although I haven't invested in buying the game until recently.  So now I've been playing for about a week and am on the Aerie Peak server, so I currently am a level 17 Hunter. Thanks namely goes to SaiyajinNoOuji for getting...
  9. Raziel

What are you reading?

I've read 1984 before a couple of years back and I didn't care too much for it myself.  I just found it hard to get into, although other people might enjoy it more than I did.
  10. Raziel

The Dark Knight

Re: Batman Begins...again Like the new title for the film.  But like everyone else I never saw Heath Ledger as being cast as the Joker. :isidro: I second that opinion.  We don't need to see anymore of Satan's--yes, I dislike Tom Cruise and anyone that's enough of an idiot to share in his...
  11. Raziel

Berserk flash movie

I love your videos.  I've been a fan of them ever since the first one came out.  The Family Guy parody really made me laugh, and I seriously needed it today what with how my week has currently been going. Make more. :guts:
  12. Raziel

Abstraction Colors

Re: Zodd and Guts team-up Excellent work!  With the change to Zodd's color I'd say you've got a damn good piece of art there.  Be sure to keep up the good work and post more.
  13. Raziel

kurokenshi's art

You really should try drawing some, I'm sure they'd turn out well.  Especially anything with Wolfwood and the portable confessional, lol. ;D
  14. Raziel

Fans of other anime/mangas?

Other than Berserk, the other anime and manga I tend to enjoy, and that I can think of off the top of my head are: Manga Trigun Maximum Fullmetal Alchemist Rurouni Kenshin Excel Saga (stupid is good!) Ghost in the Shell Hellsing Anime Cowboy Bebop Trigun Fullmetal Alchemist Rurouni Kenshin...
  15. Raziel

what is this from?

Now that is one twisted statue.  Almost looks like the twisted things that come out of my imagination sometimes. My imagination is a very frightening place sometimes. :P
Top Bottom