Recent content by RealHarlekin

1. R

Are there others out there like Guts?

I second that. I think so too. Two members of such a group will have been Skullknight and Flora. I wonder if we will get to see more of this old group. Assuming any of them lived in a "temporal bubble" like Flora did, became a being of another layer like Skully or is some other being not bound...
  2. R

Assassin's Creed

As I said, no need to discuss this. All this comparison stuff hardly depends on the capturing and general equipment used, on the intentions you got and who pays most for your opinion :puck: (of course not all these factors apply to every comparison made, but no-one states which factors apply)...
  3. R

Assassin's Creed

Well that is a strange and wrong conclusion. The amount of characters renderable depends on the hardware (especially the GPU). So it is not a matter of putting many characters on the disc but of how often the character-types can be displayed (in the end if you see 30 characters on the screen...
  4. R

Episode 292

Great! Thanks for this latest episode to whoever pulls the string of the Scanbot. Looks like he accidentally took a walk through his own fog resulting in his flesh form to erode. :guts: I'm very anxious to see what is hatched in Dr. Ganishniks mean daka machine :isidro: Especially like...
  5. R

Episode 287

Again, big thanks to Saiya for a very timely scan to ring in the weekend! A great episode making me feel pile sad for Guts... :judo: I don't know, how the idea could come up, that Guts will be fully restored (The Hanafubuku-O-Man: They had the technology! They rebuilt him!), so I won't bother...
  6. R

Episode 286

Thanks Saiya for quenching our thirst! Seems ages for me now since I have seen Guts. I just thought about, what would be without SK.net and the selfless scan-providers and dedicated translators (at least for gaikokujin like me). :isidro: Better stop thinking about it, because in this case it...
  7. R

Any other programmers here?

That's why I supposed 3D as my artistic dispositions tend to zero... I haven't laid hands on flash yet, so I can't give a qualified statement about it. But still it involves some skills in drawing... And that's more the job of guys like this one: :miura:
  8. R

Any other programmers here?

Talking about programmers... I've got an Honours degree in software engineering and am just about finishing my thesis for the second degree in computer science and therefore "speaking" all C-dialects, Java, PHP, Perl, ... As I am kind of a lazy writer, I did not join the thread earlier, but this...
  9. R

Episode 285

I already thought of this "sea monster action" as well. Although I expect it, I hope Miura will not stick with the obligatory Kraken encounter that has to take place, when a group of adventurers travels across the sea... One has just seen this too often. Some other monster would be okay, though...
  10. R

Now playing:

Genesis - Supper's ready
  11. R

Episode 279

Yes, might be a possibility. Perhaps he is working on the "Japan" story with Buronson-sama to get some creative distance from Berserk.
  12. R

Episode 270

I agree with Griff's idea. Would be cool seeing Schierke focussing her power through the berserker armor (instead of her wand) and calling to the powers of darkness (or whatever the armor inherits) as she is in direct contact with it. Berserker swordwheel whirlwind!!! :guts:
  13. R

Why does Griffith want a kingdom?

Causality. :void:
Top Bottom