Recent content by redria

1. R

Post Wacky Images

Any spoilers in that comic? I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet.
  2. R

What Are You Playing?

Past week I've been playing Red Dead Redemption.
  3. R

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

That looks fantastic dude :ubik:
  4. R

Customized guitar pick

Sweet!
  5. R

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Played Killer Instinct on the SNES at my friend's place earlier. I really liked Glacius' music so I looked it up on YouTube and found this remix. I really like it for some reason. I don't usually listen to stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bsjt2qUAYg
  6. R

Berserk Quiz: Leaderboard & Discussion

Holy... That is one hard quiz
  7. R

RIP Ronnie James Dio

Re: Ronnie James Dio Continues to Battle Stomach Cancer Definitely a big loss. I thought for sure he'd make it through. I'm glad I got the chance to see him live. RIP :sad:
  8. R

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Hahaha. Looking forward to this one.
  9. R

What Are You Playing?

Playing through the first Uncharted right now actually :D
  10. R

Crysis 2

...whoa. I actually had no idea you could do all of that. If I can get my copy back from my friend's place, I'm giving this game another chance.
  11. R

What Are You Playing?

I bought a 60GB backwards compatible PS3 yesterday. I need to buy some games for it but I borrowed the God of War collection from a friend.
  12. R

Crysis 2

When I was playing it, it felt more like a tech demo than a game. It was gorgeous to look at yes, but I felt like they put all their effort into visuals rather than plot and gameplay. This is likely due to my own play style but I really didn't utilize the suit much. I used speed just to get from...
  13. R

Crysis 2

Personally I was a little let down by the first game. This one is looking far better though.
  14. R

Mass Effect 2

Sweet, thanks Cronus.
  15. R

The Walking Dead

Eep, sorry. Didn't intend to cause any unwanted freaking out :iva: Allow me to correct myself by saying I read the latest volume:
Top Bottom