Recent content by ZKK

1. ZKK

Episode 264

With a quote from the translation of the previous episode... "Where is his Eminence, the Pope?" "According to schedule he should have arrived here in Vritanis already but, maybe his physical condition changed during the trip and he's now recuperating in a tent. That's a lead by the heavens."...
  2. ZKK

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

I'm not really a fan of these types of threads... But I rather stupidly found myself thinking, though he's a little old for it now... [list]
  3. ZKK

Looking for a certain Zodd pic

Sorry, but if you don't mind I'll leave the resizing and transparent background to you for now:
  4. ZKK

Supersize me

I came across this piece of fan art on a Japanese site once a long time ago. In all the time I've kept it its never seemed appropriate or to have any use... until now.  ;D
  5. ZKK

Volume 27 manga

Anyone know if there's any more coloured lift outs in this volume? Seeing as though I managed to get my hands on the poster of that cover from Young Animal I thought I'd better try to scan it up and get a reasonable image up for those not so fortunate. But the poster was full of crease lines...
  6. ZKK

Looking for that cute pic. of Zodd...

I hope Walter doesn't mind me linking to it, but the FAQ is still here. And yeah, these animated gifs are really quite amusing... love the Skull Knight one.
  7. ZKK

Episode 243

I think I may have found a picture of that poster you mentioned Puella. Seeing that I just can't wait to see what the cover will be like for volume 27.
  8. ZKK

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

Thats gold 10-4, very well done! Um, if you don't mind though is it all right for me to post the links to just a few little gif animations I made of the anime a long time ago here in your thread? They've done the rounds at a few other places, so maybe if I let people here see them now too I can...
  9. ZKK

Character theme songs?

Thanks for listing all these songs everyone, I'll have to check them out. I couldn't help but notice a few people listing Rammstein though... I'm not sure how well any of Rammstein's own songs fit Berserk, lyrically at least, but there is a song from another German band in which Till, the lead...
  10. ZKK

Episode 237

I could volunteer to host the current chapters. I have 30mb of web space, with no transfer limit. Hm, and with this chapter’s title being “Divined Omen”, and if Guts and Skull Knight do actually end up having a conversation this chapter, do you think that maybe it might be a heart-to-heart...
  11. ZKK

Info on Mr. Miura

Exactly ZODDGUTS. However, the Berserk Chronicles website was not the sole source of the information and while it was quite some time ago that I originally compiled this, I do remember there being a German language site, as well as a couple of other Italian language sites - all of which who's...
  12. ZKK

Info on Mr. Miura

I've posted this over at Arctic Nightfall once, so I hope you don't mind me just rehashing and updating it a little... actually I'm quiet glad for the opportunity to run this little spiel past the experts here at SkullKnight.net just to make sure I've got my facts reasonably straight. Besides, I...
  13. ZKK

region 1 berserk box set

Don't suppose you've got a region free DVD player? If you have, and you've got the patience to wait until early in March you might like to import the Australian box set. Now they are region 4, hence needing the region free player, as well as the video format being PAL. They're produced by a...
  14. ZKK

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Very well spotted indeed. You can also see him, the Snake Baron, at the end of the first chapter of volume ten making his way through the forest, along with the behelit making its way down the river to, as it says, mark the beginning of the festival. I'd...
  15. ZKK

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) The current spate of Apostles have just been something else haven't they? Nothing like most of the past Apostles, the usually grotesquely deformed lumps of flesh that made up most of the hordes present back during the Eclipse. Where were they then? Between...
Top Bottom