Recent content by Rezin

1. Rezin

Rage's Berserk artwork

Hot damn that Zodd looks great. By the way, did you use oils or acrylics for that one?
  2. Rezin

Mogen's sculptures and repaints

Those are bloody great Mogen. Especially that Mozgus! I know you've got your hands full at the moment but who else are you thinking of creating?
  3. Rezin

1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order

He is looking exceptionally good. Ah I'm so excited for this one, decided to order him instead of the RAH Black Swordsman. Thank you for delivering the news!
  4. Rezin

Guess the Vol 38 cover game

I'd have a good laugh if it turns out to be Guts slicing through one of the newly introduced scarecrows :troll:
  5. Rezin

Episode 342

I can't contain all this excitement. Today is a glorious day. :guts:
  6. Rezin

Farnese

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think Farnese's jealousy towards Casca will be enough to push her over the edge into making the decision to sacrifice someone and transform into an apostle. Just can't see her going for the whole "if I can't have him nobody can" angle. I think...
  7. Rezin

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Gotta make sure all those long flowing locks of his are perfect, haha. Hadn't even thought about it, my eyes usually focus on that intricate armor of his. The prototype looks quite good, would you happen to have a shot of it from the back as well?
  8. Rezin

Guess the Vol 38 cover game

A throwback to the Volume 9 cover would be cool. http://i.imgur.com/K9RVIMY.jpg This time with Silat in the foreground, Rakshas(possibly in transformed state) in the middleground and the Tapasa in the background.
  9. Rezin

The Legendary Mercenary

Thanks! I'll make some more Berserk related doodles in the future for sure.
  10. Rezin

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, looking forward to seeing what other characters you decide to create. Good luck with Griffith, I'm sure crafting that armor of his will be a worthy challenge! :griffnotevil:
  11. Rezin

The Legendary Mercenary

Of course! :troll:
  12. Rezin

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Looks great so far! Have you thought about making Silat as well? It would be really cool to see scenes like this recreated. http://imgur.com/oqXVnHE
  13. Rezin

Will We See Skellig in 2015?

I'm fairly optimistic that we'll get there in 2015. If not, I'm more than fine sticking with Rickert and co. for a while longer. But I gotta say, to finally gaze upon the first detailed page of Skellig will feel unreal.
  14. Rezin

The Legendary Mercenary

Couldn't let him miss out on all the fun. By the way Grail, turns out I've been a fan of your doodles long before I even discovered this forum. This one in particular remains my all time favorite. http://i.imgur.com/NrAK4SM.jpg Keep up the good work!
  15. Rezin

The Legendary Mercenary

What can I say, JMP, you've inspired me. Facial hair for everyone!
Top Bottom