Recent content by RickP

1. R

[FS] AOW collection and possibly more

Got my figures from Incantation, they arrived quickly and in good condition, would recommend!
  2. R

FS : Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

Now auctioning Void & Griffith.
  3. R

FS : Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

link to my ebay auction, hope this isn't frowned upon: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/222080234342?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I'll have more berserk statues for sale in the coming weeks.
  4. R

Guts 1/6 Max Factory release on 2016

My first base broke in the exact same way...
  5. R

They asked me to notify my local post office to claim insurance, I'm a bit confused (never done this before) and asked for clarification, they still haven't gotten back to me. What did you say when you contacted your post office? I just told them the statue was broken, they asked a few...
  6. R

Well I sent the first e-mail on the 12th and got the replacement on the 27th but it would have been roughly a week faster if I had contacted my post office sooner.
  7. R

Mine was also broken when I got it; the legs were broken off the base. Thankfully after contacting Goodsmile and sending some pictures they sent me a replacement base. It's now one of my favorite statues, I just love the dynamic pose and gruesome base.
  8. R

2015 20th anniversary model

Am I missing something? I don't even see it up for sale.
  9. R

[ART OF WAR]Questionaries for Next Berserk New Release

Guts vs Gurunberd seems more interesting to me, especially if you consider fire dragon has already been done, headlong version might get another release and tentacle ship pose is kinda similar.
  10. R

Thankfully no.
  11. R

Armored Berserk and Fire Dragon

800 semble exagéré, je peux te vendre le mien pour moins.
  12. R

WTS: my berserk collection !many statues

Tempted by some of those but I'm moving towards the end of the month.
  13. R

Shiploads of crazy stuff at yahoo auction now! Worth a new topic !

There's even the 1/1 arm cannon, that's something you don't see too often.
  14. R

Wtb specific statues! updated list inside, ALSO looking for BERSERK Manga!

Re: Wtb specific statues! updated list inside, please have a look :) I'd like to add my voice to the chorus who sing bains' praise, excellent buyer.
  15. R

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Some more detailed pictures
Top Bottom