Recent content by RivFader

1. R

Episode 361 (July 22)

Probably covid related.
  2. R

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

I feel the same. These six episodes showed just how good Miura is at worldbuilding, lore and all the aspects of a good manga that a lot of mangaka never manage to get just right. However, I see it more as a small experiement were he processed recent trends, ideas he may had to scratch from...
  3. R

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Just saw the RAW when my friend showed it to me over Skype, the art looks gorgeous as usual and our protagonist seems to be a bit on the goofy side of things. A welcome change; I like Guts, but it's nice seeing Miura draw a not so serious main character once in a while.
  4. R

Episode 333

There is a date for episode 334, right?
  5. R

Episode 330

If that is true we might get a a first glimpse at Elfheim before this year ends! Exciting news indeed.
  6. R

Episode 325

Thanks for the spoilers, you just made my day.
  7. R

Episode 323

Isma as a merrow looks interesting and the news about the movie are fantastic. Looks like a good episode. Next one should be out on the 22th, right?
  8. R

Episode 320

Thanks. True, what's your take on the involvement of a thrid party, given the fact that we had a chunk of information mermaids a few episodes ago?
  9. R

Episode 320

Thanks, as you might have noticed I used the term episode earlier in the right context. It was just a typo, my bad. Anyway, I am intrigued. What exactly does the Captain say? I really want to get more information on the Sea God and the mysteries surrounding him while on the other side, I want to...
  10. R

Episode 320

Don't worry. I remain positive despite the bad outlook. But honestly, with the Berserk movie set into motion I hope Miura can put all his energy into Berserk and deliver some more chapters this time. Thanks, I hope we can get along :iva:
  11. R

Episode 320

As if anything could stop Guts...well, except Griffith, the rest of ther God Hand and some other demonesque beings. And thanks for the warm welcome! And does anyone else get the feeling that we might not get an episode after 321 comes out on the 13th May?
  12. R

Episode 320

Wow, this looks like an awesome episode. I can only guess that Guts is facing more opposition as he planned while advancing towards the mouth. Including some cute Isopods, Fallout style. Btw: First post in this forum. Hello everybody! :griffnotevil:
Top Bottom