Recent content by rockvoanjd

1. R

Kentarou Miura has passed away

After hearing of the news, I immediately thought about this forum. I realize it’s been 3 years since I’ve logged on this great place. I followed this amazing story for 22 years. And it makes me realize my age, makes me realize the first time I’ve experienced Kentaro Miuras wonderful fantasy...
  2. R

Dark Horse Releases

Dark Horse version of an omnibus is kinda....well kinda...shit. When they announced they were doing an omnibus for Lone Wolf and Cub, I was initially excited, but it was just a bulk version of the manga they previously released. Being as Berserk isn’t completed, I’m not sure they would do it...
  3. R

Other good series for Berserk fans?

Not exactly like Berserk, but pick up Lone Wolf and Cub. The damn ending actually had me choking up like I was watching Old Yeller as a kid. One of the best of everything
  4. R

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

What’s the little Schierke statue from? Fan made, garage kit? Looking forward to Prime1s Schierke, I’ve always wanted a statue of her.
  5. R

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

If I ever find that White Incubus, we might be able to make a trade for one of your Demon Child’s;)
  6. R

Berserk 2017 Blu-Ray

I purchased the US Limited Edition Blu-Ray (a shitty slip case) as I feel I must support the “Brand”, and previously only watching a few clips of this show, I must say.....yuck. I immediately went back to read my beloved manga to get the taste of shit out of my mouth. But that being said...
  7. R

Just scored another Incubus. Loving the colors of this one. DK, now I see why you won’t let it go...ha. I think this is one of the best Berserk Collectibles out there, now to find that white version
  8. R

Dark Souls

Give Bloodborne a try. I find myself always playing it over and over. FromSoftware games are just Fucking awesome
  9. R

Just picked up this Berserk TCG store promo poster. Again love me some Japanese promo posters. The Skull Knight image really pops in person, might frame it up
  10. R

Ha, I don't blame you one bit, it's just an awesome piece. From the little research I did, there's a green, blackish like yours and a milky white version. Do you have the demon child? The site I bought my first one had one in stock, the green pearlish version, I waited to long and it sold. I'd...
  11. R

] Hey guy, hi five. Don't know how many of you on here watch South Park, but in my mind Incubus communicate with a Canadian accent. Oh and the second one I picked up. I want an army of these things, placing them in the bathroom, kitchen, everywhere. So DK you should sell me yours....
  12. R

Got a little bored at work today, so decided to doodle a Incubus on my hard hat. Until the Safety Manager complains, it's staying. Might even color it
  13. R

How Did You Find Out About Berserk?

Back in the day, around 2002/2003, I was eating Mall Chinese food. My fortune cookie said "today your mind will be fucking blown!" Thinking nothing of it I walked into one of those video stores that no longer exist. And there it was, in all its glory, that beautiful red DVD case. 2017 and my...
  14. R

Just got this one back from the frame shop. I have a thing for Japanese video game promo posters. PS2 Berserk And I finally got this little guy in. I've been looking for this version for awhile, as an avid fishermen I simply enjoy this.
Top Bottom