Recent content by Rohith_porter

1. Rohith_porter

How to handle loneliness

berserk and vagabond both talk a lot about loneliness and everything and I love these 2 manga yet when it comes to me I just find it hard to apply their rules to my loneliness. It kinda hurts when all your friends get into relationships and your left alone (what’s happening to me) and i dwell...
  2. Rohith_porter

What Are You Playing?

im currently okaying ghost of Tsushima right now, game’s fun as fuck
  3. Rohith_porter

Do you guys think Irvine might switch sides?

I kinda have a feeling that Irvine might join or rather help band of the hawk. First, Irvine already is slowly losing respect for griffith and we can see this in the last chapter where locus had to make him kneel for respect. And also Irvine was always very secluded from the gang unlike rakshas...
  4. Rohith_porter

Movies you've recently watched

I rewatched 36 chambers of shoallin last night for the nostalgia as it was one of my childhood fav, glad to say it still holds up
  5. Rohith_porter

Keeping up the Berserk timeline

Hey guys, I was reading berserk timeline and it seems we stopped after the rickety slap and didn’t write the fantasia arc and onwards. I was wondering whether the team are continuing it since it’s such a cool idea and honestly a quick way to refresh what happened in berserk.
  6. Rohith_porter

What is your guys opinion on Berserk getting a live action adaptation?

I’ve lost hope in berserk getting an anime adaptation but I feel live action could weirdly work if done like game of thrones. I feel the same about vagabond, it is impossible for these 2 manga’s to get anime adaptation but a live action is definelty possible.
Top Bottom