Recent content by RotDragon

1. R

Episode 337

That is why he looks so eerie? Because his armor was given to Guts? At first, I thought that SK was just a presence (some sort of a wander-spirit like), but the way he crafted that behelit sword, for me, means that he is far beyond just a spirit that does not to die. I hope Elfheim shows us soon...
  2. R

Episode 337

About that, we really dont know if Gaiseric gained his abilities of SK because of the Berserk Armor (since the same armor had the skull shape on the helmet), or it was by the Behelit. And when i say about the Behelit it is because his kingdom was vaniquished by the Eclipse; remember when the...
  3. R

Episode 337

That is what i believe too. Since it was told that the last person who used the Berserker Armor died because the same armor drops every drop of the user's blood. Then, when SK died by the armor, something awakens that transform him into the same we know. It was not told if the cause was the...
  4. R

Episode 337

Yes! x) HUAHUA Yeeees and nooo! XD The most important people that i was saying is the Pope and the Vandimion lots of money for example. You are right! I believe too that Guts will find another way to face that army without using the Dragonslayer. Oh man! It's true, he rly can walks in...
  5. R

Episode 337

I agree with you, but if we think, what if an apostle shows up to Rickert? I know that he built several deadly machinery but to fight face to face with an apostle, i think it's too much for him. That's why i believe that's the time to some friend help; like Sonia or Mule, something like that...
  6. R

Should I read Episode 83?

Oh man, this ep 83 is something to think about.
  7. R

Episode 337

Even so, the meaning of Rickert stay in Falconia is that he is under the wings of Griffith, and - taking the new and mature Rickert - i dont think thats going to happen. But this leads to another thought... it's not about Rickert stays, but about Erika safety! Since Rickert is caring her, i...
Top Bottom