Recent content by RyoGTO

1. R

Episode 338

This is awesome news. I'm hyped. Saw it on FB today linked me to: ANN's article Excited to let a few episodes come out so I can marathon Berserk again. Thanks Miura :D
  2. R

Is hot food addictive?

In general, anything that gives us pleasure can easily become addicting. If we find the taste of spices and spicy foods pleasurable, we will want more of them. And yeah, I have found a tolerance does build up and you can use more and more spice/hot sauce. However, I reached a point (I can handle...
  3. R

Homemade Dragonslayer

Re: Homemade Dragonslayer and Hawk emblem. Awesome. Haha. The DS looks great! I really like its design. As noted, it is certainly thinner than Guts's DS, however I think it looks awesome and I want one! :p Amazing work. The handle and color/shading of everything is fantastic; it is very...
  4. R

Is Griffith castrated?

While I think this is a non-issue here since it is not explicitly stated, nor is that scene represented properly in the movie, nevertheless, since you asked, castration does not cut off the libido or "sexual desire" entirely; however, it is demonstrated to decrease the libido, but it would not...
  5. R

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I practice non-violence; however, at times, while watching I felt an overwhelming urge to punch or strangle the creators of this movie travesty. ^this I wanted so bad to like it. Really. At times, when a really treasured scene was coming up, I'd be thinking, "YES, YEESS" but, when it came on...
  6. R

Pimping random people's awesome fanart

Wow, that guys stuff is incredible! Love the Judeau too! ...and Casca, and pretty much all of the paintings he made... xD The detail is remarkable, even the backgrounds.
  7. R

Berserk Saga Project News

I was going to say pretty much the exact same thing Walter. However, I decided that it was such a ridiculous accusation that it didn't even deserve a rebuttal.
  8. R

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

It's so bad, it's good? :serpico:
  9. R

Awesome, Thanks for the pics and info DirectDK. Checked my tracking info, looks like it arrived today (and it looks like I lucked out and someone was home to sign for it). Awesome that it arrived right on my Birthday! Great Birthday present One day shipping from Japan is :isidro:
  10. R

LOL, that google translation is killing me--gets me every time!
  11. R

What Are You Playing?

Haha, it's as you said; the voice acting is horrendous most of the time... but the game is still so good that I can easily overlook it, as the highlights far outweigh the silly voice acting. The battle system is indeed great--so fun! I love turn based RPGs, and they really made an entertaining...
  12. R

What Are You Playing?

Just finished Suikoden with all 108 stars. Now I can dedicate my PSP RPG time fully to Grandia -- and OMG how amazing Grandia still is all these years later... It is sad they just don't make games like this anymore. So much attention to detail; I have no gripes about this game at all. For some...
  13. R

Valid question--I would hope so. I am assuming they are bundled as part of the First Press 'Limited Edition' features--so I would guess that everyone who is receiving the 'Limited Edition' is also getting those. (If not, I'm not even sure how to cancel my order and re-order it; in fact, I don't...
  14. R

What Are You Playing?

Yeah--I really wish they would add Suikoden II to PSN--I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
  15. R

What Are You Playing?

I picked up a mint condition PSP-3001 for 55 bucks with a case and all--and started playing Suikoden and (replaying) Grandia & Lunar. I also purchased a ton more old school PSX RPGs + PSP remakes, etc: Chrono Cross Xenogears Breath of Fire IV Legend of the Dragoon FF Tactics: War of the...
Top Bottom