Recent content by ryuu

1. R

Volume 39's cover slip

They have, quite a few times actually.
  2. R

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

This is the really big question to me, are these actually Miura's concepts or is this just Makoto Fukami fan-fiction. At least if this is just a novelized version of Miura's story we can take the basic facts seriously. I really wish we had a way of knowing for sure.
  3. R

Volume 39 release

I was surprised by the red eyes. :isidro: They go well with the pink. I like the little elf hiding behind them, the effect makes it look very ghostly.
  4. R

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Probably not the kind of fans we would prefer.
  5. R

If this is true, this is highly inconsistent with the way things work in the series. The sacrifice just doesn't work this way. Not a good sign....
  6. R

Volume 39 release

Well I thoroughly disagree with that, but no there are no changes to this episode.
  7. R

Volume 39 release

Uh... I doubt that.
  8. R

Volume 39 release

Just the usual, no new ones.
  9. R

Volume 39 release

It seems clear this volume was rushed out. It answers a lot of question and is a shame. Hopefully this is the last time this sort of thing has to happen. Also, there don't seem to be any apparent changes in the episodes.
  10. R

Volume 39 release

If anyone is curious, the newest episode is not in the volume.
  11. R

It wasn't that I was doubting it, but voicing my disgust at the official backstory of a character actually being written by some hack anime writer.
  12. R

If this really is a "fully original story by Makoto Fukami" and it's supposed to be canon... I don't think I even wanna fucking know about it. :rickert:
  13. R

This would have been great in the manga... :sad:
  14. R

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

This, along with the Moonlight Boy being cut, definitely suggests there aren't any plans for more, if that wasn't already apparent. Man, what a mess. Good riddance. I can't believe anyone could honestly say this. :magni: Which parts were so confusing to you exactly? It's fairly...
  15. R

Episode 349

It's pretty strange to see someone say it's a shame that we have monthly releases.
Top Bottom