Recent content by Sado

1. S

Corkus Analysis: The Poor, Bitter Bastard

lol explains why I apologized in the other group so that we could all move on :p
  2. S

lol https://img.ifcdn.com/images/409e54189c7f0e126e08b48a509298ac91f525ca01abf80dac12b8309b678688_1.jpg
  3. S

My take on one of my favorite characters from the series. Highly underappreciated. “If wanting was enough to make something happen then we’d all be kings. Listen! A real man has a responsibility to face up to reality, recognize his limitations and to make compromises. But you’re just too damn...
  4. S

Farnese Analysis: The Wild Card

Everyone who has commented her, let me apologize if I've rub any of you the wrong way. That is not my intention but as I said earlier, I have limited access to the internet and have to type in a hurry. I have been meaning to go back and update the original text that is posted here but I haven't...
  5. S

Interesting. I don't recall saying that you can ignore context or language for the sake of interpretation. haha :D the purpose of "analyzation" was to share my thoughts on Farnese with you guys not to enlighten anyone. It's a work in progress and far from being done. Don't know why you don't...
  6. S

I didn't double down on it. I incorrectly said "cruel" but since then I've been saying "it's not fair". I didn't say she's become pre-albion Farnese. I said we get shades of the old farnese for a brief moment. Clearly, there is a distinction. And again, you can view it however you like. This is...
  7. S

I don't know about you, but if I saw someone on her knees, crying and muttering "it's not fair" at a mentally retarded person...I'll call that being volatile and rash. But that's just me. Yes, she has a meltdown and then ends up embracing Casca. Any of that look like a person who's in control...
  8. S

Each Character in one word

Guts: Self-sacrifice Griffith: Ambition Casca: Victim Isidro: Goofball Schierke: Soothing Farnese: Tragic Serpico: Unrequited Magnifico: Corcus Roderick: Charismatic Judeau: Ignored Pippin: Gentle Corkus: Conflicted The Godhand: Power Rickert: Innocence The Dragonslayer: Carnage
  9. S

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

I don't know about you guys, but Guts doesn't actually fight that dragon that shows up then I'll be disappointed.
  10. S

"It's not fair" is doesn't change anything either. If anything, it points at what I'm saying even more.
  11. S

She actually called her "cruel". My analysis is not complete and this is just a draft I posted here to get people's opinions. When I do finalize it I will be using the proper translations (since, believe it or not, I do own the manga and have been reading and re-reading Berserk for the last...
  12. S

maybe not skim a post before forming opinions...? In either case, I'd be happy to discuss things with you. While translation are not reliable, my analysis has little to do with the dialogues and more to do with the actions and choices that Farnese has made.
  13. S

Dear Berserk fans, I've been writing a 50-page analysis of Guts for the past few days. While writing it, I've been analyzing other characters as well (esp Casca and Griffith) but the more I read Berserk and analyze it the more I can't help feel how integral to the story Farnese really is. Below...
Top Bottom