Recent content by SaiyajinNoOuji

1. SaiyajinNoOuji

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Well shit. R.I.P. 先生。 I hope he at least knew that he was beloved by his fans all over the world.
  2. SaiyajinNoOuji

What Are You Playing?

Bought and enjoying Wolcen on steam. It's pretty fun and borrows a lot from Path of Exile and Diablo. That along with other games like private Emu servers of Star Wars Galaxies and Custom Maid 3D 2 :carcus:
  3. SaiyajinNoOuji

The New Picture Thread

Looks like I have been out of the loop long enough to miss the fact that you had a baby girl back in July (congrats by the way! :guts: ) along with that you have a son as well! Hope parenthood is treating you nicely! :ganishka: So since I am here, I guess I'll give a random update... Still...
  4. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 355

Same situation as "Wereallmad". Pacing of Berserk is well, very Berserk like :ganishka:. That and just other interests, life, and all of that jazz. A podcast of all of us old guys? haha, I would need to re-read Berserk again. What ever happened to VHB? Anyways, more on point for the Episode...
  5. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 355

After all these years since Gut's gave Griffith that look of, "I am done with you for the time being", to get on the boat. We have an awakened Casca. I won't be a broken record on the visuals but just bask in all the wonderful things that this episode has brought. :ubik:
  6. SaiyajinNoOuji

Adventures in YouTube

Logged in just to post this and happy that someone did it already. It was pretty fun to watch and I am glad that Gut's beat the hell out of Nightmare. :ubik:
  7. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 335

One Episode is never enough to quench the thirst of Berserk. :beast: A quick point about the scans being early. This has actually been a thing within the last 4 to 6 months now... with Japanese publishers releasing their Magazines in China to help promote their manga's, they have been leaking...
  8. SaiyajinNoOuji

Adventures in YouTube

Did a search and did not see anything.. Nigga Turtles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJspVE355Do :ganishka:
  9. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 334

Yea no, I am not saying that Griffith and SK/Gaisric are the same person. Just the similarities... also the really far fetched thought, will there be an event that makes Griffith take up a similar or literal mantle of SK? :troll:
  10. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 334

So with this... Original City = Gaiseric's Dream Kingdom Falconia = Griffiths Dream Kingdom Gaiseric (SK) = Griffith/Femto ? If fate is a spiral and somethings are different, should this possibility not be considered? I know it seems far fetched and we all have our assumptions that Gaisric =...
  11. SaiyajinNoOuji

Do you want to learn Japanese?

Howdy folks, long time no post! As the title suggests, would you like to learn Japanese? Well I have something that you might be interested in. A friend told me a about website that he has been using to learn Japanese, specifically Kanji, for a bit of time. After a month and some change of...
  12. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 334

Haha, you all are expecting for Skullknight to spill the beans? Have you all forgotten that when he made his getaway that he had a stowaway? :rakshas: If anything he will try to spill the beans and then get whacked by Rahkshas! :casca:
  13. SaiyajinNoOuji

Games to look forward to!

I am waiting for the inevitable release of "Saints Row 5: Pimps in Space (and Time)!" I had great fun with 3 and 4 that I can't imagine them NOT making 5. Also I hope they release Monster Hunter 4 for the Wii-U. As for real games that are in the pipe to come out. None =|
  14. SaiyajinNoOuji

Episode 334

My my, it has been quite a bit of time since the last episode. As others have mentioned, its interesting how normal everything looks but I can't help but feel giddy knowing that there will be the inevitable "chow down" that happens . :ubik: I know it was mentioned, as a joke, that Daiba was...
  15. SaiyajinNoOuji

Weatherby's Berserk Comic Emporium - [56k safe][comics][old man wieners]

I read comic 17 in Mark Hamill's Joker voice and it sound as awesome as I thought it was, go ahead and give it a try! :carcus:
Top Bottom