Recent content by Salibu

1. S

Fairy Tail or Seven Deadly Sins

Does anyone here watch these two anime? Record of Lodoss War and Beserk got me into anime...and since there really was no more after the originals I started watching a lot of anime and these are the two series as of late I have been into. I love the story line progression of both. Just like I...
  2. S

Silent Observer with a slight worry...

I know what you mean about media. Its just these characters and this story is so awesome. To not see it end would be utterly disappointing. I start plenty of shows/movies that don't continue on. But those are typically things you have ether 2 hours (movie) or 10 hours (show) invested in so its...
  3. S

I don't think its tasteless/ridiculous to fear that something you plug a lot of time into will end up null/void. Agree to disagree I guess on that point. My thing is it seems like everything is slowly taking longer and longer to release. Is there a main reason given for why its been going slower?
  4. S

So the longer this series drags out...the more worried I get that it will one day suffer the fate of the Guin Saga. Which is to say that either something happens to Miura or for some reason or another, he never finishes it. Guin Saga is one of the reasons that even though I have dived into...
  5. S

What do you do for a living

33 Bank Manager Live in MN with my wife of 10 years and our 5 year old daughter and my Dog Wrigley. I go to movies a lot. Play XBOX 1: Mainly Destiny. I also love long walks on the beach. Everything above is true except the long walks on the beach part.
  6. S

Brigandine and Dragon Force

So Brigandine is like Dragon Force in that you have to conquer castles and the layout is like it but the battles unfold more like Shining Force. As for Dragon Force. I have beaten it with every character. The game sells for over 100 bucks now. The most common tactics of absolute cheese are...
  7. S

Brigandine and Dragon Force

Brigandine for the PSX and Dragon Force for the Saturn... Has anyone from this site played them? If so, are they your favorite games ever like mine.
  8. S

Destiny - XBOX One

Does anyone here play Destiny for the XBOX 1?
  9. S

Elder Scrolls Online

Is anyone going to play it when it comes to consoles in the next couple months? Since its been announced as free to play now....I am going to give it a whirl on XBONE
  10. S

Whose/What back story are you most anxious for?

I have not read all the manga...which story are you talking about?
  11. S

Writing Miura

Was there ever a response to the thank you letter and the bookmark?
  12. S

Movies you've recently watched

Movies Ive recently seen: Godzilla: Needed more Godzilla TAS 2: I liked it more than the first, only because I enjoyed the comic truth of making Spidey comical while fighting. Xmen Days of....: I actually liked it more than the first. Love Quicksilvers scene. I liked that they basically hit...
  13. S

Xbox Live gamertags

Doritos and Dew
  14. S

The Walking Dead

I agree. Whats worse is...they basically took two episodes worth of time to try and make you like the dude....only to turn around and confirm your initial thoughts that he was a huge douche-nozzle. I understand the argument that they did that to actually show you just how evil he was...but the...
  15. S

What other anime/manga do you enjoy/watch?

Yes thats when they saw funding was ended and they derailed the story to give it a end. It was just getting good with the males and the explanation of:
Top Bottom