Recent content by Seahorse

1. Seahorse

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

The little guy looks like a mixture of Zodd, Puck and Isidro lmao I feel so great for Miura.
  2. Seahorse

Episode 340

That's just brilliant summary. Thanks a bunch. :ubik: Was it translated from the original Japanese manga or from the Korean scans? So that nosebridge thing is just an idiom, huh? No wonder why I never recall Guts ever breaking his nose. :ganishka:
  3. Seahorse

Episode 340

Actually I think leaving one's body is a very elementary skill for mages, even Farnese is shown able to manage it after brief training. :farnese: Is it possible that he could just summon another Kundalini? Since he could harness the creature, shouldn't we see it as part of his power? I don't...
  4. Seahorse

Episode 340

I always thought he's quite a powerful magic user, second only to Flora perhaps, but at least far above Schierke? :???:
  5. Seahorse

Episode 340

Could it be that he has always been in his apostle form? Just a second transformation or something like that?
  6. Seahorse

Episode 340

I was not really sure. My Japanese is terrible, the raw pictures I saw are very dim and not clear at all, and I really didn't read it very carefully yesterday. Sorry for leaving a misimpression. The thing is that I just found that I've made a big mistake in the original post. The Tapasa didn't...
  7. Seahorse

Episode 340

I'm not really sure about that. It's possible that he is already in his apostle form; it's just hidden under his cloak. :???: Also, did Dark Horse officially named him "Raksas"? Though I'd still prefer Rakshas, maybe it would be better to stay with the official spellings.
  8. Seahorse

Episode 340

Please wait till 25th.
  9. Seahorse

Episode 340

Title: 暗闘 - The Combat in the Darkness/The Secret Feud (not sure) Story: The two Tapasa guys fire a cannonball at Rakshas. Successfully hit. Episode #341 will be published in Young Animal #21 (23rd October).
  10. Seahorse

Attack On Titan

Interesting thing about the writer of Attack On Titan, Isayama: He is a huge Berserk fan. He once shared a photo of his office on his blog, and we can see more than 10 volumes of Berserk on his bookshelf. Maybe he has more in his home.
  11. Seahorse

Episode 337

:isidro: :isidro: Holy [whatever that four-letter word is]! This is more than epic!
  12. Seahorse

Does Zodd eat humans?

In addition, Rosine and the Egg Apostle. I think it's not that Apostles have to eat human flesh to maintain themselves, but that they have a desire for human flesh. Those apostles who don't eat human are the ones who could conquer the desire for human flesh. Sorry for my bad English.
  13. Seahorse

Berserk e-manga?

Just purchased the Japanese Kindle edition of Berserk Volume 1 and it's really awesome! :guts: The official scans are real clean, and more importantly, it includes ALL COLOR PAGES! :ganishka: Even the color pages that weren't included in the MBR edition can also be seen. :ubik: The price is 550...
  14. Seahorse

Color Pages that aren't included in MBR volumes

Yes, that's an addition (for color pages). In my district they've actually already released Volume 37 about a month ago, however none of the local bookstores sells manga... Thus I'm going to buy it online soon with the YAR volumes. I have some DH volumes as well, but none of those original...
  15. Seahorse

Color Pages that aren't included in MBR volumes

Yes, I will purchase them maybe some time next month... But since the MBR volumes (released in order to promote the 1997 animation) are out of print by now, I'm going to buy the YAR volumes (to promote the 2012 film trilogy) instead. Do they also include the color pages like the MBR volumes?
Top Bottom