Recent content by secilj

1. S

Episode 271

Thank Aaz, It's Berscan!!! ^^;
  2. S

Episode 249

Thanks, Aazealh.  :D I assume a bloody invasion of Vritanis will occur in one or two episodes. Who will invade Vritanis? Cushans or Falcon apostles? It's more possible that the Cushans will invade Vritanis to smash their enemy. But for me, it will be more interesting if the Falcon apostles...
  3. S

Episode 247

Thanks a lot, Bakou, at first. :) I wonder how Sonya describes Guts when she meets him. A big crow? or A big wolf which front against the Falcon? If it's a big crow, it reminds me of another japanimation "Princess Tutu". ;D But the crow has been already used to describe Cushans. In that...
  4. S

Episode 242

Thanks a lot, Bakou & Orlandu. ;) Mr. Miura, the main story progressed too slow this week. U r a teaser. :( BTW, at first, I thought the last bright silhouette was Schierke's. But Griffith made me surrender. lol It's definitely the boy's. Now I'm quite sure about it. ;D
  5. S

Episode 242

Gatts still in the berserker state. Schierke should hurry up. :o
  6. S

Episode 241

Merci for your kindness, Bakou and Orlandu. ;) Ganishka is still testing Gatts as a possible assassin of Griffith, I think. BTW, where has skully gone? Is he meeting Ganishka to talk of some kind of the coalition force? ;D
  7. S

Episode 239

Quite cute. ;D But it would be cuter with the original page compared. :P
  8. S

Episode 239

Could someone post up the missing page, please? :)
  9. S

Episode 235

Re:Episode 235? Thank you very much, SaiyajinNoOuji. :) And also many thanks to Kart and MajinTenshi. Finally, the diversion has succeeded and Ganishka the Great lost his valuable hostage. Gani, I think your great electrifying ability costs you too much. You need to transform your body to...
  10. S

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji and MajinTenshi. :) Now I can see Ganishka the Great's strong power which resembles Indra, one of the greatest Hindu Gods. BTW, hey Zoddy, just exactly since when have you become Griffith's personal transportation? ;)
  11. S

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Can anybody help me? I can't enter the kuroikenshi site. Somebody please direct me a mirror site or something. :'(
  12. S

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;) But maybe I'm too late. I can't contact your site. Is there a kind of traffic limit or something like that? :'(
  13. S

Episode 232

Always thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;) I wish Ganishka the Great to have some enormous power to get even against Griffith. It might make the story more interesting to me. :) BTW, the hidden aim of this little invasion would be rescuing the princess Charlotte, I think. Hey, Gani, be smart a...
  14. S

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)
  15. S

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Then a blind SWALLOW. ;D
Top Bottom