Recent content by Seiren

1. S

Official Sk.net Weightloss/gain Thread!

Thank you! It's been a long but rewarding road! Thank you! Thank you, I plan on it! My changes have been cutting back on the foods that I shouldn't have been eating or drinking. I've also been stepping up my cardio and weight training. I'm not huge into the gym either so I've been doing a...
  2. S

The New Picture Thread

Here are some pictures I've drawn. Some good...some not so good. Batman Cheshire Cat from Alice:Madness Returns Alice from Alice:Madness Returns (this is my one colored one) Femto (I honestly love this one) Ivalera, Judeau and Puck Griffith and Casca (horrible picture but I can't...
  3. S

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Lately I've been attempting to get into the new Sleeping with Sirens CD. I loved the past two but this one is a little harder to get into. I've also been listening to a lot of stuff that I did in High School. So that's a lot of the Doors, Beatles, Johnny Cash, Elliott Smith and some...
  4. S

Hey all! So I know this thread hasn't been active in a while; but I had mentioned a while ago about my weight loss and I finally have the pictures to show the before and after. My before weight is pretty much almost 200 lbs and my after is about 120 lbs. The after picture is from about a month...
  5. S

Movies to dread

I'm going to see Cabin In The Woods tonight too. I heard their was some Lovecraftian type stuff in it so I guess I'm a little intrigued.
  6. S

Read 5 books your Aunt has the next 6, not my fault.
  7. S

There really is no shortcut. You have to diet and exercise in order to lose weight and you have to be strict at first. It wasn't fun but once the hard work starts to show it definitely motivates you.
  8. S

The New Picture Thread

hahaha I am wearing shorts! Unfortunately short shorts, not good for pictures shorts. My new nephew Mason and myself, taken 1/26/12 A joke about my name My friend and I, we were trying to point to his shirt that said "I'm kind of a big deal." Finally, Oburi and I (not sure of the date)
  9. S

This is a thread I can get behind! So allow me to tell you all my story. So I am a chick, and obviously most women are cautious of their weight. However, I never used to be. I am a Portuguese/American woman who LOVES sweets and food. I had always been active, doing cheerleading and dancing...
  10. S

The New Picture Thread

It looks like I'm not wearing pants. grrrr
  11. S

Addiction

Oburi, I have to say I am so very proud of you for coming over this huge boulder that was in your life. It shows how strong of a person you are to be able to finally say enough is enough and quit. I know it wasn't easy (it wasn't easy for me to watch either) and I will never understand how...
  12. S

Berserk MMV (Manga Music Video)

Fuckin awesome! I love In Fear and Faith. Great song choice.
  13. S

The New Picture Thread

Yeah, I guess I am a keeper! :slan: You're Welcome! haha touche!
  14. S

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

St. Anger was probably one of the albums that most Metallica fans were really waiting for but when it came out they were left with the "WTF?!" expression because it was honestly horrible compared to their past records, my favorite is Ride the Lightening. But I think the critics said it best...
  15. S

ADD/ADHD

My brother who is 26 now has ADHD. He was born three month premature and when he was young my parents noticed that he was different then my other brother. When they had brought him to get checked out the doctors had said he had ADHD but they wouldn't know exactly how bad it was until he was...
Top Bottom