Recent content by sensui

1. sensui

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

I totally hear you Wen. But I collect so few statues these days I don't mind a nice treat once in awhile......I'm not as detail oriented as most of you, I consider that a blessing hah. I actually really like the Berserker armor in almost any form as you know. :wink:
  2. sensui

We are in good hands here. Keep up the good work Bekh. Thanks for sharing!
  3. sensui

Wow......that is freakin cool to say the least.....a large Schierke would be a bad@$$ addition to most Berserk collectors since there aren't too many of her.
  4. sensui

Thanks Maiku. That's far easier, going to order here and cancel in Japan.
  5. sensui

Guess this one is going to my inlaws/friend in Japan first lol. Thanks for the link gents. I am in. EDIT: My friend that's been proxying for years lately been pretty busy personally, but if you guys are interested he's always highly recommended by me: http://proxy.kolektakon.com/ He can...
  6. sensui

I'd easily pay $1000 for this....but IMO the painting doesn't look on par with AOW (but this is a prototype after all) and I'm not so sure the face is in the greatest "likeness" to Guts. Looking forward to this for sure, thanks for posting an update for this one.
  7. sensui

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Yeah that is somewhat exciting. I owned their entire Zelda line (sold off a lot of it except couple key pieces I can't part with) and also random assorted figures from other games. Their quality I'd say is pretty good....quality problems were more prevalent when things started with Fierce...
  8. sensui

AoW - No. 440/441/442 Winter Journey-Limited Edition*20th Anniversary Product

I don't love the faces....but I do think Guts' is a general improvement from AOW's usual Guts face and Caska doesn't look bad portrayed with a spaced out hollow shell look. The price is certainly high but I think AOW's paint job is still almost second to none for resins and the fact that this...
  9. sensui

Guts 1/6 Max Factory release on 2016

After 33 days and 1 replacement also broken in the same spot, they have finally issued me a refund for the statue.....obviously defective packaging, identical breakage in the same spots. Least I didn't have to pay for this face.....
  10. sensui

AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

This is terrible......best part of it is, don't even have to buy this now if you're on the fence...plenty of repaints for this one to come I'm sure also.
  11. sensui

Well I've waited for over 2 weeks now with no resolution. Just 3 emails of which apologizing, confirming my order number and shipping address and telling me to wait. My last inquiry has not had a response from them in 5 days. I am filing a credit card reverse charge and telling them if they...
  12. sensui

Lucky you Super I haven't even gotten that far. It took them almost a week to respond to my initial email requesting proof of purchase and receipt/order #. Now it's been another 4 days with no reply. If this takes too long the credit card company will give them the axe.....never seen such...
  13. sensui

How long did this process take? I haven't heard back and is curious.....thanks.
  14. sensui

Mine is worse, I think their packaging design needs work. Mine came rattling (bad sign) and the base with his lower torso is broken off from the base in 3 spots. Contacted them hope they take care of this quickly.
Top Bottom