Recent content by Serpico

1. S

Dragon Age: Origins

Hah, yeah I stop by most every time I am at camp and swap my runes around just because it makes his day. Yeah, I didn't see that one coming when I walked into the hut. :daiba:
  2. S

Dragon Age: Origins

I've been playing this way too much lately. My character (Farney) is a dual wielding elf rogue. It seems like you guys opt more for the heavy armor. Typically I use 2 rogues and 2 mages. I conjure up a lot of blizzards, and send Lelaina's wolf or bear into it to finish off enemies (I think they...
  3. S

Lith's colors & tutorials

Looks nice, I'm looking forward to the sea monsters. I like the paintover too, it looks quite masterful.
  4. S

Grail makes doodlies?!

Lol, good addition at the end there. The cut out face is very funny.
  5. S

Gobolatula's Wacky Berserk Art

Haha, that first one is great. I like how Guts is giving off a bit of Duke Nukem vibe.
  6. S

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) What Aaz said is true, but Wow. Totally kickass overall. I kinda like the colors you chose. If you were going for complete accuracy I'd make his gear a little more pristine, as the only person I recall striking his shield is himself when he took a swing at...
  7. S

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) Looks really good in general. I like the proportions, especially with the ribcage beefed up, and the texturing looks pretty nice.
  8. S

Additions to the 'Characters Section'

Well that makes sense. Her part, even her death, was mostly part of Serpico's character development, and she really had very little of her own. I never thought she was worth adding but it looked like with some of the possible new entries you were going for completeness. Nice job on the new...
  9. S

Additions to the 'Characters Section'

I'm not sure she was named but you could add Serpico's mother as well.
  10. S

New Art, Berserk Game, etc

Ahh ok, I thought you mean like Johnny Joestar from Viewtiful Joe, who has a lot of stars on the outfit hehe Maybe I will check out JoJo though for some inspiration if I run out of ideas. Typically anything I draw is just off the top of my head but I despise thinking up clothing lol.
  11. S

Heh, well my drawing process at the time was extremely random. The stars were just part of that. @ Grail Thanks, the ulcers are only bad if you anger them :chomp: and they heal if you are careful for a month or so. Mine is about gone I think. Just have to reduce my headache meds which means...
  12. S

Lith's colors & tutorials

I kinda like all 3 for different reasons. They all look quite cushiony though.
  13. S

Thanks, I am actually starting to get the hang of texturing. Its more difficult than normal coloring because I can't visualize what I am doing as well. Next one coming is the Kelpie. I've had a bit of trouble lately with chronic headaches and resulting ulcers from taking too many pills so I've...
  14. S

Episode 307

Hah, thats totally unexpected from Miura to me. Thanks for sharing that Aaz, as well as all the other little bonus items you've posted in the past.
  15. S

Episode 307

I think things are gonna be evened out a little when most of the non-flying apostles die taking the stairs. :troll:
Top Bottom