Recent content by Sevotharte

1. Sevotharte

Has anyone else listened to Hirasawa Susumu's solo work?

I so love FGG. I think I first listened to this song when someone here on the forums used it as background music for a Berserk collection video. Great song and also very relaxing. Also so many cool recommendations here, I don't have all of Hirasawa's CDs, so many tracks are new to me. My...
  2. Sevotharte

Sevo's Wallpapers, Colorings and other stuff

Thanks for the welcome, Grail. ^^ Yeah, I've noticed people seem to use the wallpapers a lot for their Berserk music videos on Youtube. :guts:
  3. Sevotharte

Sevo's Wallpapers, Colorings and other stuff

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share some of the stuff which I've done for Berserk, it's mostly old (I've switched to making fanarts for games) but I have an idea to do a Berserk Miura Tribute T-Shirt design in Illustrator. I'm still on the fence if I should do it Chibi-style or different. But i'll...
  4. Sevotharte

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Thanks, I also like Griffith a lot, it's also my first Prime 1 statue ever. I'm hoping I can get Casca and Guts too, I think they would look great together. :)
  5. Sevotharte

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Thank you for this heartfelt podcast. I had a lump in my throat hearing you guys, especially Puellas message brought me to tears. I think as a fan it helps a lot to know that you're not alone and that there are so many others out there who feel the same way about Miura's passing. Berserk will...
  6. Sevotharte

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Hi guys, just want to share some pictures of my Prime1 Griffith statue. I also own the Art of War Griffith which has a similiar pose but I'd say the Prime1 one is way better (with a better face sculpt imho). Only putting it all together was an absolute mess, i think it took me 2 hours to do it.
  7. Sevotharte

Thank You SKnet!

I also wanted to say thank you for this wonderful website, SK.net feels like a home base for Berserk fans all around the world. And although i've mostly been lurking here, i enjoyed everything, from your podcasts (love Walter's calm voice btw.) to reading your theories and discussions of the...
  8. Sevotharte

Kentarou Miura has passed away

First of all i wanna say hi to everyone, I've also been lurking the SK.net forums for a very long time and love Berserk with all my heart like all you guys here. It started in high-school which feels like it was an eternity ago. A friend introduced me to the manga when he gave me the first 3...
Top Bottom