Recent content by shadar logoth

1. S

George Carlin is dead

When i heard this yesterday morning on the radio it just kind of ruined my day because he has always been my favorite comedian. I'm just really glad i got to see him live once before he died. R.I.P. George
  2. S

What is the best written work ever and what constitutes "good" writing?

I think a lot of people have such varying degrees of taste that a definite best couldn't really be agreed upon. Some people defiantly have different opinions on what is the best for me it's kind of hard I'm a big wheel of time fan so that would probaly be my personal choice of course...
  3. S

MICHAEL BAY'S transformers 2

if the first transformers hadn't been on cinemax i probaly would have never bothered with it. That said i watched it and didn't really enjoy it so i can't say the prospect of a second go around with the giant robots excites me to much.
  4. S

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

i won't really be pissed about the cut scenes as long as their entertaining because some of the long ass cut scenes in 2 where very boring they had a lot of info as far as the plot goes but they where boring none the less.
  5. S

Episode 296

wow building a little more tension with this episode didn't expect to see guts and crew in this one that was a bit of a pleasant surprise. i wonder if the tension roller coaster is gonna reach the top of the hill and go screaming down in the next episode because i can't wait to see all hell...
  6. S

Indiana Jones 4

the major major problem i have with this movie can be summed up in one word...... What the hell i mean come on speilberg should have bitch slapped lucas and done the movie himself maybe then the ending wouldn't involve
  7. S

The Dark Tower

I've read The Gunslinger,The Drawing of the Three, and The Waste Lands for what I've read of it it's not to bad a series not great but not bad at least as far as Stephen King goes. I've never been a huge fan of Stephen King but a friend of mine suggested it and he's given me some good reading...
  8. S

Indiana Jones 4

Connery should have at lest done a cameo in the movie even if this new Indiana movie ends up not being great having this be the last movie your in would be a hell of a lot better than league of extraordinary gentleman.
  9. S

i remember that i rented an N64 back when ocarina of time first came out because i didn't feel like spending the money to buy an N64 just to play mario and ocarina of time.
  10. S

Adventures in YouTube

wow guy at the end looks like he's chowin down on some crap.....pure class.
  11. S

How will you spend YOUR $600?

I'm spending mine to get my car fixed not very exciting way to spend it. maybe ill have enough left over to buy the blade runner boxset i've had my eye on for awhile.
  12. S

it's been awhile since i played MGS but if i recall i thought that the air strike wasn't really coming.
  13. S

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

pelican is made of win their album The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw is soooo good truly a great post rock band i got to see them live awhile back they put on a great show. and i always whore this band out on the music forum i frequent but for good reason if anyones at all...
  14. S

Episode 295

the next episode our so should be epic with the kushan emperors new form hopefully he takes care of a few apostles in the process would make guts life a little easier thats for sure. I've been wondering a lot over the past few episodes how the hell guts is ever going to deal with Griffith...
Top Bottom