Recent content by Shayryuken

1. S

The New Picture Thread

I find myself counting the shoes in the background. Such a nice collection.
  2. S

What Are You Playing?

I just recently got into the MAG private beta, so I have been doing a lot of sniping recently.
  3. S

Christmas 2009

I always just ask for cash, because my family is too against buying me video games (apparently Street Fighter is the devil) but I always get screwed on christmas anyways.
  4. S

What my boss doesn't know...

My boss doesn't know that when he leaves the building, I open firefox and browse sk net and listen to music instead of monitoring the ustream :D
  5. S

Long live Halloween

Hahaha awesome! sadly I have no costume ready for Halloween tonight :sad: But I've got a pretty good idea of next year. Happy Halloween everybody!
  6. S

The New Picture Thread

Oh christ, it could have been anything. It was taken at a Japanese School, they had a really kick-ass band, if I remember correctly, they could have been playing their school's song or something to that effect.
  7. S

The New Picture Thread

Me time!
  8. S

What Are You Playing?

Depends, are you familiar with the Tekken series? If you are, then I'm sure you are aware of what you could be possibly getting yourself into. Most of the characters retain their mechanics from 5, with minor tweaks (and very few new moves for certain characters) The game is fun, I'll give it...
  9. S

Post Wacky Images

Haha at the csi one
  10. S

Venture Brothers

This show was really great for the first two seasons. I stopped watching tv a while after the second season ended, maybe when the wrap the whole thing up, I check it out on DVD.
  11. S

Episode 309

I'll say. But on the subject of more artists, I would have to agree that this could be a bad idea. Maybe keeping Miura as the sole artist is best for the series, it almost forces him (in the nicest way possible) to ensure quality of each episode.
  12. S

Episode 309

Haha couldn't agree more on the subject. Although it seems to be released almost at random, I think the wait is just more reason for us to go crazy when a new episode hits!
  13. S

Your plans for the future

Ha, it's not all that bad. With some work you'll find something to be passionate about (and hopefully you'll end up with a job doing it :D) Right now my short term goals are to just keep saving up money, lose about 30 lbs (never gonna happen), and look for a decent desk chair Longer term...
  14. S

How did you get into Berserk?

I got really addicted to Berserk when a friend of mine showed it to me my sophmore year of high, since then I've been hooked like crack.
  15. S

Episode 309

Guts looks crazy awesome and ready to get this show on the road again!
Top Bottom