Recent content by ShinHell9

1. ShinHell9

Has anyone else listened to Hirasawa Susumu's solo work?

Oh also if anyone was interested in that particular 45: https://diskunion.net/portal/ct/detail/XAT-1245714503 It is a recent issue so I would assume it’s digitally mixed, for anyone who cares about that sort of thing. I could try to help out anyone who’s interested in trying to get it but right...
  2. ShinHell9

Really great to see the Hirasawa Susumu appreciation here. You guys added in so many great songs, some of which I haven’t had the chance to hear yet so you all gave me something good to listen to with my coffee @Henry Spencer I’ll have to check out your channel because there’s so much Spotify...
  3. ShinHell9

About two years ago I got a Hirasawa Susumu 45 that prompted me to really start to go through a bit of his work outside of doing awesome soundtracks. I really like the album he released just a year after working on the Berserk soundtrack and feel like some songs on it are a continuation of it. I...
  4. ShinHell9

New Ghost in the Shell 2013

Sorry to revive a really old thread but I've been gone for quite a while. I'm really surprised to see so many people turned off originally by the soundtrack because Cornelius is really well established. Not that Yoko Kanno isn't amazing in her own right as well. I'm kinda wondering, those of you...
  5. ShinHell9

Berserk Saga Project News

If I go, I totally will. I'm supposed to go to the mountains though next weekend, but we'll see if that falls through, if so I'll share some pictures here.
  6. ShinHell9

Japanese 9.0 earthquake thread

I'm still waiting for a cloud of cesium to pass overhead, even now that the levels are completely back to normal. I'm really glad that a lot of people were sensible about things here, because I was on the escapist (blah) after the earthquake and wouldn't believe the shit I was seeing. Though...
  7. ShinHell9

Do you know if there's gonna be any other berserk things on display there, or will it just be the Dragon Slayer replica?
  8. ShinHell9

Just picked up vol. 36 in Tokyo yesterday and saw the small ad for this, I'm really glad I'll be in Japan when this comes out. Does anyone know if any websites have a list of what theaters it will be playing in? Hi again everyone.
  9. ShinHell9

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go with getting a new swap magic, I just don't have the money for a japanese ps2. If anyone has a better idea feel free to tell me, otherwise I'll probably just get a new swap magic in a few weeks.
  10. ShinHell9

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Can anyone help me with these problems with Berserk for ps2 Okay so I searched Google and here for any answers as to why this is happening and haven't been lucky yet. A while ago I got Berserk for PS2 and after learning that I had to use a dvd loader to load it, the game worked fine until I...
  11. ShinHell9

Food as uniter/destroyer of trust

Oh Taisho's pretty good; I only went there once though because I'm always a few blocks down at Sharaku (On 8th and 3rd or at least I believe that's where it is). However Sharaku's style of preparing anything (except sushi) is pretty different from most Japanese places in America. However, there...
  12. ShinHell9

Retail and Credit Cards

Well the thing is that not everyone qualifies for the Visa, and we have the old "Banana Card" that is owned by gapinc(the company that owns banana republic, gap and old navy), so before this tuesday, if you signed up for a card you'd get one owned by gapinc. Now however, they have the old credit...
  13. ShinHell9

[FRENCH] French speaking thread

That is one of the funniest things ever. I wish we had an Italian thread now.
  14. ShinHell9

Retail and Credit Cards

So yeah, I've been working at Banana Republic since this summer and I'm sure everyone's noticed the sudden eruption of Credit Cards for certain stores. Well, I've always had a problem with that and in fact have only signed up 2 credit cards in which I did because the people saved ~$75 from it...
  15. ShinHell9

Homemade alcohol

Man, your avatar's gonna make me cry... such a sad ending... Anyways, my dad and some of his post-midlife crises Italian friends make wine, I was supposed to go help out but I had to work :judo: . But as far as I understand they have markets for wine grapes and you buy it and at the same place...
Top Bottom