Recent content by Shinjinobrave

1. S

The Interview

I don't care what they do with this movie, as long as Franco doesn't mess up the disaster artist, that movie needs to be good! :carcus: Who else here thinks Corkus looks like Tommy Wiseau?
  2. S

The FloraCast: Women's Berserk discussion

You probably don't know me, because this is my second post in the history of ever, but I'd just like to say how great I think this is. I'm very interested in a female perspective on this kind of media. I've always been into a lot of comics and manga like berserk, though never one quite as...
  3. S

How did you find out about Berserk?

The climax of the eclipse turned up in a youtube suggestion bar one day. I had been watching a lot of Higurashi. Presumably, they went: "oh... you like fucked up anime?" :ganishka: It scarred me in a few major ways. First off, it was very disturbing, Guts losing his arm and whatnot. Secondly...
  4. S

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

Hello everyone, long time lurking in the interstice, first time posting anything. I made this account specifically to tell you how much I enjoyed the redux. It was impressively well paced and added much needed meat to the movies. I also love how you incorporated the amazing score by Hirasawa...
Top Bottom