Recent content by Shouki Slann

1. Shouki Slann

Episode 347

Hmm. I worded my thoughts not so well. Let's try again. I do believe Casca will regain sanity too, and i agree with the notion that she may not be onboard with Guts plans. In fact, i think she may feel quite frustrated that he can't understand or isn't on board with her thinking (As Sancho was...
  2. Shouki Slann

Episode 347

Hmm. My hope like everyone's of course is that Casca does find sanity and return ... but didn't the skullknight once warn that what Guts desires may not be what Casca wants? Can't forget that foreshadow... Anyway, I really hope it's Casca who gets to visit Guts dreams . After all he also knows...
  3. Shouki Slann

Look At Me Now - Berserk AMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmQ9pOVFYTc :)
  4. Shouki Slann

I got a beef with Conrad

Well the saying goes, "What's in a name" I mean, the name Femto is not really intimidating either though, makes me think of girly feet, feminine toes...Femto... None of the names are really intimidating honestly except maybe void. Slan and Ubik, i don't know if thats where Miura got the idea...
  5. Shouki Slann

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Totally different train of thought I am in love with the the Dresden Dolls i really think they are like the most amazing band of our time. I highly highly recommend them but they're a very weird style so you'll probably really love them or not care for them. They're classified as punk cabaret...
  6. Shouki Slann

Grail makes doodlies?!

May i seriously say your work (here and on the drawing board) is beyond hilarious i literally look at it and laugh out loud...and feel crazy for it. Def. a fan<3 if you published your own berserk parody comic i would seriously pay money to read it.
  7. Shouki Slann

New Art, Berserk Game, etc

!! the game is awesome so far! its so weird cause lately out of the blue I've gotten back into Berserk and I was wondering why nobody has ever made a berserk game for those rpg maker program things. SO i decided i was going to make one but rpg makers are too complicated for my simple mind... I...
  8. Shouki Slann

Character theme songs?

Why does everyone pick these rock songs. Why not something like Chicago If you leave me now you'll take away the biggest part of me oooooooOOOOoooo no baby please dont go. Griff to Gutz Griffith Gold digger by Kanye ill think of more and get back to you
  9. Shouki Slann

Favorite Volume?

its true. 9 was my fav. Guts and Caska Finaly hooked up, Griffith was saved? or was that 10 that Griffith was saved in I dont know. Either way everything was wonderful and the shark had yet to be jumped.
  10. Shouki Slann

Evil

Its ALWAYZ who you least expect that means its either Oprah or hmm i dont know id place my money on oprah.
  11. Shouki Slann

George BUSH Doesn't care about Black People.

no offense but if its taken neone this long to figure out that bush cares not about black people then ur on crack. HA bush cares about bush end of story.
  12. Shouki Slann

What is your favorite band/artist?

i think ben folds is my absolute favorite artist but there are many many many many others who kick ass.
  13. Shouki Slann

Anyone heard of Death Note?

im obsessed with it kinda. Its like a drug once i start reading its hard to stop. Stupid spectrum.net. As sick as it is I want Raito(sp?) to win in the end. Its sick i know cause hes an asshole and well kinda sick but i dont know that L is just so damn cocky. whatev though. Death note rocks my...
  14. Shouki Slann

What's your favorite anime of all time?

Berserk Hellsing and Elfen Lied also sailormoon cause it was my very first anime
  15. Shouki Slann

Your Avatar and You...

:'( my tummy is starting to look like my avatars.....back to pilates
Top Bottom