Recent content by SirSolbadguy

1. S

Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?

Well he could have killed the demon without screwing her. That just isn't like Gatsu at all. The auther didn't know which direction to take the manga at the time. That's totally obvious people.
  2. S

But...it doesn't. I dunno what your talking about. At vol 13 Gatsu is extremely dedicated to Caska, so it makes no sense at all for him to go and cheat on her soon after. It's just a screw up in the auther's story. He wasn't thinking ahead far enough when he made vol 1. Thats all.
  3. S

So in other words, the auther was retarded back then, and wanted something to wank off too...in this case, my mamma, as I am told.
  4. S

I'm assuming that at this point in the timeline, that Gatsu left Caska with the Blacksmith right? What is he doing then? Just because Caska is a vegetable, doesn't mean he can go and cheat on her. Is there some kind of explanation?
  5. S

Favorite Female Characters

I had always considered Caska to be one of the few...maybe the only, respectable female anime character. Of course that was before reading the manga, and discovering that she's pretty much under contract to show boobies at least once, in every volume. ::) Oh well.
  6. S

A little berserk art

Woah....I can't read what you said without getting a headache lol.
  7. S

A little berserk art

Honestly? Or is that sarcasm? lol. My fav is the second Gatsu one. That shading took so long. I tried being as gentle as I could with just a thinline mechanical pencil. I shaded it about 3 times over to try and give it a smooth look. And I still have a lot to learn about shadows and such. My...
  8. S

A little berserk art

I'm definantly not an artist of any sort. In fact these pics are some of the only things I've ever drawn outside of school. But take a look anyways. All of these were drawn while I was looking at a still frame from the DVD's on my TV. I'm not good enough to actually draw something original ::)...
Top Bottom