Recent content by SirWence

1. S

Question about the Anime (Episode 16)

Ya , it makes sense now. However it appears saving him in the long run has had an adverse effect on their plans.
  2. S

Odd of Zodd to aid Guts.
  3. S

On the cliff in episode 16 am I correct in thinking that is the skull knight? And to my knowledge it is the only time he appears in the Anime series to 'aid', I hope for a second season but doubt it. Thanks.
  4. S

How did Rickert survive?

sorry to post this but Rickert obivously survived but how? That confused me.. Sorry for the new thread if it has been answered before. Thank you.
  5. S

Can Griffith be redeemed?

^ Thats what i want to see, Griffith cut down and die a traitors death..no redemption for a crime as high as the one he committed.
  6. S

Can Griffith be redeemed?

Well, I have watched the anime 3 times now, and the more I think of it the more I really do want Griffith to be cut down by Guts blade. Femto does not seem to even care for redemption in the first place. So I just wonder when I will get to see Griffth cut down. ( I look down on him for beging a...
  7. S

Any hope for caska

Re: Any hope for Casca I have read a very small amount of the manga, and have seen all of the anime.. The rape scene did not surpirse me but it saddened me, though I having not read much of the manga at all have no idea what exactly happens to Casca other then the loss of her sanity so im sort...
Top Bottom