Recent content by Skimmer

1. Skimmer

Berserk Tattoo

That's funny cause it's true. I think I said that in another post but it's too weird to say once. Seriously I got it in October and roughly 80% of my dreams are dark, disturbed, and morbid. deathbybears, Nice tat btw :zodd:
  2. Skimmer

Berserk & Brother's Grimm [spoilers]

Haha glad someone watched the movie the same way I did, I thought I was the only one. I did forget to mention the possessed trees though, good call my friend. But yes, the stuff in the movie was cool but the film lacked substance... and explanation. Anyone else?
  3. Skimmer

Thanks for the comments, and you're right - it isn't really a wolf, but I saw characteristics in the Brother's Grimm wolf that reminded me of the Beast of Darkness and Guts (not just physical) :chomp: My thread does belong here though, thanks for pointing that out to me.
  4. Skimmer

I knew someone would say something like that.  Sorry, but I did speculate on the possible Berserk future.  I thought this was the most appropriate section to post in.  Did I ruin your day?  :guts:
  5. Skimmer

I went and say Brother's Grimm Wednesday night and thought it was complete trash, so I entertained myself by pretending it was a live-action rendition of Berserk.  Yeah I know I shouldn't blaspheme, but come on - I was bored. Anyways there were a lot of similarities, mostly in the vein of "what...
  6. Skimmer

Berserk Tattoo

Hey all I'm new, noticed the thread. I'm sure you will notice my avatar... <-------- Funny thing is ever since I got it, I've had more nightmares than I ever have before. It's kinda cool in an effed up sorta way. ;D
Top Bottom