Recent content by Skullgrin140

1. S

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

A shame he keeps his identity a secret most of the time, because Miura comes across like a pretty nice guy. If he did convention appearances imagine the amazing reception he would get.
  2. S

Skullgrin140's Art Thread

This has kind of been a long time coming...since I got back into art during 2011 I've been drawing nonstop lately and as you can see for the most part I have been drawing nothing but Transformers as that remains to be my biggest interest. However I'm taking a break from that and branching into...
  3. S

My Berserk Colours

I've been admiring so many of the Berserk digital manga colouring's through the years and the time I've been on here. In that time as I've been building myself up as an artist more and more and lately I've had a go at colouring some of my favourite pages from the manga. Granted these have more...
  4. S

SkullKast: Episode 99 - When will Berserk end?

This was difficult to listen to as when I hear about how Berserk will end, it always makes me a little on edge about how Kentaro Miura is doing. Especially since he's poured his life, blood, sweat and tears into this story and did a great job with it. But that being said, great episode guys!
  5. S

Episode 358

Aaaaand just like that we're off again. I'd better bring a pillow because it looks like the impact of this will be hard.
  6. S

Cowboy Bebop Live-Action

I've heard, I'm anxious and curious about how and where that goes. Because If done well Akira COULD work if it was handled by the right people, But in this day and age that's almost hard to find, So I'm on the fence about that until concept art, a trailer and the cast is announced.
  7. S

Cowboy Bebop Live-Action

I have low expectations, especially since we all know how these live action anime adaptations turn out. But seeing how Alita turned out, I remain sceptical. Until I see a trailer I can't shoot this down.
  8. S

What makes Berserk so great?

Lately I've been on my yearly read through of the manga as the mood often comes back when I want to enjoy this story from scratch right up to it's recent volume. And there is so much to really enjoy from this series that has been picked apart an analysed under a microscope in so many YouTube...
  9. S

Castlevania showrunner wants to animate Berserk

I think it's gotten to that point where that might be the case, Berserk no matter who is behind it always seems to fall short of being anything but perfect when it comes to adaptation to anime.
  10. S

Castlevania showrunner wants to animate Berserk

I want this to happen, because having seen what Shankar has done to works like Castlevania why not give Berserk over to this man. Although, if that's to be the case then he would need to redo possibly Conviction Arc AND Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc as well as animate The Black Swordsman...
  11. S

Johnstantine's art

You got some really cracking stuff here mate! Following you now.
  12. S

Episode 355

So I've recently just read this episode and the 2 recently released ones before this. I can't even begin to tell you how I felt upon seeing Casca get her memory back and so much of what had come and gone through her life come flooding back, By looking at that scene flow. Immediately when Casca...
  13. S

2016 Berserk album from Susumu Hirasawa

Yep, no question. I'm getting this :) Especially because it's worth supporting Hirasawa's work as he has contributed so much greatness to this fiction in his music.
  14. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Okay so having sat down and watched the first episode to this a few times, my thoughts regarding this 2016 adaptation of Berserk. Despite it's fair share of horribly glaring flaws I rather enjoyed the first episode, although parts of the Black Swordsman arc were significantly cut out and...
  15. S

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I'm glad Unshou Ishizuka came back, which means we might see more of Void at some point. Plus since Shinji Ogawa (who played him in the movies) passed away it feels right to bring Ishizuka back, wish the rest of the older seiyu was as well though.
Top Bottom