Recent content by skullnights_pants

1. S

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

I am suffering too. I've been putting it off too long, next month, next month etc. They used to be only £6 per volume on Amazon. They now are £11 for the ones in the stock. The out of stock items sell for £50. Actually, I remember why I stoppedd buying. It was because Amazon ran out of stock...
  2. S

UK Manga volumes shortage

I know I'm silly for not buying all the volumes, but I had a look on Amazon, and most of the volumes are a now at really inflated prices. I'm really surprised. Are we witnessing a surge in pupularity, or a case of low stock, none being reordered? several years ago they were £6, amazon sell for...
  3. S

Berserk Saga Project News

Well my reasoning was that there was probably enough material for it to be over 90m like with all films made these days, but it was cut down to sub 90m. I know a lot of films do well over this amount but what reason is ther to trim it down?
  4. S

can someone answer, how much input did miura have for the anime and for this current project?
  5. S

I am not so sure that most movies are over 90 mins, what I said was a well known assumption thrown around, a lot of commercial films are often around 90 mark, but I wouldn't call my post bullshit. Looking at IMDB top animated films (I couldn't find an anime list), a good proportion of them are...
  6. S

This is a movie so of course its going to be shorter, and won't include everything the TV series did, so its not useful to compare like for like? 3 hour chapters would be good but the commercial reality is that they certainly needed it to be sub 90mins to cater for the movie crowd and not just...
  7. S

Can anyone tell me which year these Beherits these are from?

2012 Beherits up for preorder, heads for for anyone as i did not notice this, or its fairly new http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php i am also confused as only the sets are labelled as limited quantity whereas the single ones are not? i bought my last two as a set but they were just...
  8. S

What if Guts dies...

I think the series as dark and pessimistic, you can think your way but you can't say I am wrong. I am not saying there isn't any optimism (again, dn't take me literally), I am saying pessimistic in its definition as In my mind most of the good people in berserk end up dead, the only immune...
  9. S

What if Guts dies...

i think you take me to literally when you really shouldnt and a bit of a straw man tactic when i say no-one has a happy ending i don't mean every single character in the whole series, there will always be exceptions. the story to my mind is pessimistic, how a lot of the good characters get...
  10. S

What if Guts dies...

You outright deny or refute my thoughts like there is no room for me to defend myself. In a place to discuss ideas it is no wonder I do not put forward my own thoughts with this kind of reply, we should at least be open to other ideas rather than refute them outright, which is what I said you...
  11. S

What if Guts dies...

the whole series is dark and pessimistic, i see it ending in similar fashion. this is a forum where we exchange ideas, its not unusual to ask other members to field their thoughts. as I already said, your tone of writing can come across as antagonistic at times
  12. S

What if Guts dies...

I am not confused, and I most certainly do have an imagination... This is a speculation forum, you haven no more correct a theory than another but I do notice you tend to outright refute or deny theories like you know the answer, when there is't one yet. Its all speculation you see. Maybe I am...
  13. S

What if Guts dies...

If miura did that then he could seriously piss off a legion of fans I still agree with this ^ But whatever happens, his character seems destined to not have a happy ending
  14. S

What if Guts dies...

He is a character in an epic story, I don't really see how he can be done justice if he survives. What kind of ending what you have him have -as an example should he live?
  15. S

What if Guts dies...

If I really think about it, gutts wil get killed off. Characters like these live for the purpose of a storyline, and once the storyline is gone (i.e. Griffith is killed or whatever), Gutts will have no real purpose and it will be hard to write an ending where he lives on and does his character...
Top Bottom