Recent content by SlimeBeherit

  1. SlimeBeherit

    2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

    I liked the part where the intro misleads you into thinking you might get some fluid animation... Normally people tend to say that if it feels long its because it was so boring that it felt longer, but even though the episode was terrible for all the reasons already mentioned, it felt like 15...
  2. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 76

    Anyone got the name of the song at the end of the podcast? That be appreciated :)
  3. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 76

    I think Schierke will bring up that the Moon Child being sent by the Fairy King, to which he will refute any involvement, and then transition to a scene of Griffiths aerial/aquatic troops making their way to Skellig. Great show as always.
  4. SlimeBeherit

    Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

    Re: Berserk Musou game...? First, Zelda, then Dragon Quest, and now Berserk! All my favorite series are being turned into a musou... Can't wait for Dark Souls Musou :schierke: It's funny that I just finished listening to the 8-4 Play podcast, and they were talking about the teaser site...
  5. SlimeBeherit

    Star Wars: The Force Awakens

    Honestly I feel it makes them worse. Who would have thought Vader had such ridiculous back story. It really try to forget prequel Anakin and Vader are the same person. Not to mention it
  6. SlimeBeherit

    Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

    Thanking Puella never seemed like enough, so I'm gladly supporting : )
  7. SlimeBeherit

    Nintendo 3DS

    I'm actually struggling to decide to get the regular size or the XL. I have the XL and though the screens are nice, I find I don't play as often because I can't just stick it in my pocket. The regular size has definitely caught my eye, especially with those snazzy looking interchangeable plates...
  8. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 49

    Not to mention you can see the scar when he's being whipped by the king and Griffith is no longer focusing on his shoulder. It also doesn't look like a bruise in those panels but much more like a scar.
  9. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 49

    Today's Smash pic of the day features chrakrams for the mii sword character. I thought it was nice coincidence now I could play with Silat...with a sword :T
  10. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 49

    I've always drawn a parallel to Griffith's and Charlotte scene to statutory rape. Charlotte is not as mentally developed or matured as Griffith and he's taking advantage of that. I don't deny that Charlotte wanted Griffith, but it's probably not the way she wanted it to happen.
  11. SlimeBeherit

    Dark Souls II

    It would have been remedied by the Blue Sentinels but that has been largely an unsuccessful venture for me. The whole idea of that covenant is to punish invaders, but the issue is that persistent invaders know they have a high sin level, so they frequently roll with 2 other phantom or summon...
  12. SlimeBeherit

    Dark Souls II

    Same with the Rat Covenant, you are really only doing them a favor by going in the designated areas. The worst part when your taunted by someone who only did 10% of the work, the other 90% going to enemies in your world. One time i was doing some jolly cooperation to help some lady up the , we...
  13. SlimeBeherit

    Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 47

    About Griffith yelling at Guts to pick up the sword, I always thought this showed how nervous Griffith was. He doesn't need to tell Guts but he was so anxious about it that he blurted it out.
  14. SlimeBeherit

    Dark Souls II

    Maybe the PC online is better, cause I gave up on the Blue Sentinel covenant after the 10th forward facing backstab. Also getting ganked at Heide's Tower of Flame but that's more of a design issue.
Top Bottom