Recent content by SlimJ87D

1. SlimJ87D

Captain America Movie (Plus online promo comic)

Hi guys, I don't know if you guys knew but the trailer for the Captain America film was aired during the SUperbowl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnE4uzT7sro Also, here is a free quick comic book to help you get a quick history on the character...
  2. SlimJ87D

Adventures in YouTube

I thought this was funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqhhabuCtqI
  3. SlimJ87D

Anyone here practice any martial arts?

I was a very competitive ballerina. Trust me, those moves HUUURRRT. Kickboxing, boxing and Muay Thai. Wrestled a year in high school :???:
  4. SlimJ87D

Post Wacky Images

5. SlimJ87D

Wanted: Berserk Action Figures....

How much are you willing to pay? I have the Guts Black Swordsman with different heads.
  6. SlimJ87D

Episode 309

Didn't someone ask him once if he was going to end it in a depressing way and he laughed and said he would like to finally give Guts and company their happy ending?
  7. SlimJ87D

Episode 309

I remember from an interview or question he was asked possibly by one of you guys about how long he works, and he said something about working for almost 10 hours a day! Unless if he has another job.
  8. SlimJ87D

The New Picture Thread

Taken a few years back.
  9. SlimJ87D

Playstation 3 Demon's Souls

Man I've been very curious about this game. I actually want to buy it real bad now :(
  10. SlimJ87D

Official SK.NET Cooking Thread

Dear gawd.... for a second in the Mac and CHeese one I thought those were gigantic sticks of butter O_O
  11. SlimJ87D

Genie

Yeah, it's a cool program but it's actually not the genie, but how well do we know our own character and how well the public has established its database. Sometimes I feel like I failed because I might have answered one of the questions. But for sure it fails, it got Robin and Bucky mixed up, i...
  12. SlimJ87D

Post Wacky Images

Precisely :guts:
  13. SlimJ87D

Post Wacky Images

Hmmmm, for a celebrity, Reese Witherspoon has kinda yellow teeth. For a celebrity I must say. Without bleaching your teeth, those look like normal teeth.
  14. SlimJ87D

Windows 7... Any you? Oh yeah if you're in school get it for $30.

Yeah, what you will notice is that you will be able to install 32-bit programs a lot better than Vista. It's a good thing you went to 64-bit also because 64-bit is being pushed right now for developers to use. I would recommend 64-bit for everyone if your computer supports it.
  15. SlimJ87D

Windows 7... Any you? Oh yeah if you're in school get it for $30.

O_O really? lol, because my friends are scared of installing it with a pentium M processor. Well anyways, so far I'm %100 satisfied with Windows 7, it's been a great update. The speed increase alone was worth it.
Top Bottom