Recent content by Sokushi Haruno

1. S

Finally, Lost Episode Scans

Episode 83 Scan Hey guys, I was wondering, is it possible to post Scanlations here on this forum? Because I have the scan of Episode 83 and was wondering if I can post it for people who wants to see it, instead of just words of translation?
  2. S

Favorite Berserk character

Hmm...Mine would have to be... :chomp: <--------- Him, the armor version, yes....indeed...seriously now... :puck: <--- he's just to cute and hilarious! look at the background when posting a reply! ^^ To cute! (Yes I am a guy -.-)
  3. S

My berserk PS2 Highlights HQ

man! Awsome gameplay dude, your pretty skilled. For me, it was hard but yeah, that was my first time. I just got it and beat the game so now im going to replay it. Should I start with raider sword or zodds :D
  4. S

Berserk Manga

^_^ Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, although it would've been better with scandalations but oh well. You guys can close this topic now, woot! Time to read! But...Could someone post me the link to where volume 13 is at? i can't find it @.@ or where all the volumes are located at?
  5. S

Berserk Manga

Hey people! It's been a while since I came here, but I still have a question, the manga volumes you guys got here, which manga is the one that takes place right off the anime? That way I can read and follow the story, also, @.@ I hope no one yells at me, are they in english? Or does anyone know...
Top Bottom