Recent content by Soli

1. S

What are you watching? (television thread)

I've been watching Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Glee. :ubik:
  2. S

Inception

This movie actually looks really good..Reminds me of other dream scifi/fantasy movies: matrix, what dreams may come, the cell, paprika, etc EDIT: So I saw a midnight showing. MAN, it was really amazing. Nolan can really, REALLY write/direct amazingly. I strongly suggest people to check it out...
  3. S

Episode 313

The fish people mouths remind me of worms we studied in microbiology(sea cucumbers are sorta related.. :ubik:) Also, has anyone ever read H.P. Lovecraft? This sea god stuff reminds me alot of his story about dagon. there was a shitty straight to video move about it as well. Wasn't nearly as...
  4. S

Smartphones

anywhere inside a big building = no signal. Underground trains = no signal. Some of the more economically repressed areas of Chicago like where my gf lives = no signal. If they raise the rates I'm just going to cancel. Honestly the only reason I use it is becuase It's like a tiny pocket...
  5. S

Smartphones

Hey Nomad! Where in IL are you? I'm in Chicago. We're getting into that nice freeze again here finally. It was 4 degrees out when I had my finals last Thursday.
  6. S

Controversy over Modern Warfare 2

Haha, great review. Seriously though; nerf 1887. I know it's the gun from terminator, but that doesn't make it more amazing than ALL modern technology.
  7. S

Controversy over Modern Warfare 2

I think that's the point. Honestly I'm glad they put something like that in. I don't want saturday morning cartoon villains in my realism games.
  8. S

What Are You Playing?

I don't play to watch someone shake their e-peen around heh.
  9. S

What Are You Playing?

one of my friends I play mw2 with is a mass effect fan boy
  10. S

What Are You Playing?

my steam email is foreverataglance@sbcglobal.net add me sometime. I play with me gf and 2 other rl friends.
  11. S

Post Wacky Images

I remember getting to the truck only to not have anything to do there :/
  12. S

Post Wacky Images

I've been meaning to post some of mine in here but school kept getting in the way. Here are a couple of the literal hundreds of crazy images I have: Actual warning sign on our tissue culture fridge in the lab I work in. Some kids need to learn the hard way Rico Suave geometry eh? Set...
  13. S

Berserk's conclusion

One thing that has always bugged me is how the God Hand members just kind of go with the flow on Griffith's plan for a kingdom. I tend to think they can foresee futures that Griff can't. (older = more powerful maybe?). I also can't really see the Apostles wanting to work together in any other...
  14. S

SK Net Pets

I had a dog that was slightly older than my cat. But he had to be put down :/ he aggravated his own arthritis becuase he was a jumper(up and down stairs :isidro:) then when we took him in becuase he couldnt walk the vet found out he had several tumors around his body, so we did the humane...
  15. S

SK Net Pets

This is my cat Kreepy. He is about 14 years old give or take. We picked him up as a stray those years ago and just kept him becuase he is nice(likes to be picked up, never hisses or bites).
Top Bottom