1. S

FFVII Advent Children pics

Damn Rude looks so gangsta. 8)
  2. S

New anime series: Samurai 7

WORD! My favorite Kurosawa movie.
  3. S

Chrono Trigger Resurrection

Magus is a true badass. My favorite rpg character.
  4. S

Rap in Anime :P

Whats so wrong about creators wanting to attract more people.? ::) What makes you so special? Theres good and bad in every music genre. Alot of the pop and rock music in most anime sound generic and irritating. I like how anime and manga is becoming more and more diverse.
  5. S

Slan & Guts

Re:slann & gatsu No she would bang you, painfully. I hope you enjoy extreme pain. She probably loves Guts but her her veiws on pleasure are completely backwards. Shes a dominatrix.
  6. S

Interjecting your own personality into the world of Berserk

::) Stop lying guys. This thread is about INTERJECTING YOUR OWN PERSONALITY INTO THE WORLD OF BERSERK. All of us would be running around, constantly bitching, and shitting ourselves out of sheer terror like little pussies if we were thrown in the Berserk world. You dont have the mentality...
  7. S

a very cool style off of CA

It looks more like Pat Lee's and Terada's style.
  8. S

Favorite artists and influences

Eugene Delacroix Kentarou Miura Arthur Rackham Bengus and Akiman Shishizaru Jun Tsukasa Frank Franzetta Keita amemiya Yoshitaka Amano Frank Miller Shirow Tetsuo Hara Brian Froud Simon Bisley Lesean De Thomas Joe Mad Akihiro Yamada artist at Konami and Psikyo Stan Winston Yoji Shinkawa...
  9. S

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

What about Locus? I know he aint human or a swordsman but he still has good skills with the lance. He uses lances with great speed. He could impale several rows of men's heads in a second. I wonder how Guts would fare against him. The Tapasas are very strong, have good reflexes(one of them...
  10. S

Is Caska Kushan?

The old school Hawks had some black mercenaries. Where did they come from?
  11. S

Teh best name on teh board thread

I AM DA GREAT SOUL BLAAAADER! MY BLADE SEEKS VENGEANCE! IM DA GREATEST SWORDZ MAN IN DA WORLDZ! BOW DOWN TO MY GREAT SWORD TECHNIQUES HAR HAR! Soul Blazer is an old school SNES action/rpg by ENIX. Im using the Japanese name. Some of you probably played it...
  12. S

miura's other manga?

A black Guts? ???Is he about to fight Dr. Monro. That looks pretty interesting. The art looks like miura's old drawing style.
  13. S

Post Artwork

HOLY SHIT Zodd thats some good stuff, very professional. Are you a pro illustrater or a comic artist? Looks like those chinese style comics. Once I get a scanner ill show my stuff.
  14. S

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Yeah Man that shit was messed up. Kinda like Lord of The Flies except 100 worse. Mozgus torturing people was also messed up. They really used those torturing devices in l Europe during the middle ages too.
  15. S

Are we bigger fans than the Japanese Readers?

Most Japanese readers tend to be more into pretty bishonen type heros. I alot of Americans and westerners are into Berserk and Fist of The North Star because most of the characters in those manga are usually very macho and rough .
Top Bottom