Recent content by SrCraneo

1. SrCraneo

Just a little... something I colored.

Good effort and good start. But to be brief and honest and not an asshole without giving any feedback like other people, you should look into how to portray the right lightning of things so your drawings don't look flat. (Disregarding the first ones that are still in progress). Check out this...
  2. SrCraneo

Best Berserk Quote

The one where :beast: says he'll wait and come out at the appropriate time. I'll try to find it later.
  3. SrCraneo

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Fuck yes!! I'm so happy, we'll get a taste of a completely different story from Miura even before Berserk ends.
  4. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

5. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

Yeah he's pretty cool. There's an article on Rolling Stone about him directing the episode. I didn't know about him directing Brick, though. I've gotten recommendations to see that movie so I'll definitely check it out.
  6. SrCraneo

Berserk Tattoo

Damn, that's a great tattoo, very well done. I love the colors too, and the placement.
  7. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

I couldn't have said it better than that. Also I read Vince once again saying next episode is the tits: VG: I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your...
  8. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

I haven't been reading this thread for that long. But still, I don't think that counts. Otherwise there isn't that much merit to it imo.
  9. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

It's funny because even though I don't watch it directly from TV, but keep up with it, I used to avoid any type of BB forums so I wouldn't get spoiled or find too much info. I started doing it anyway and have never been spoiled or disappointed with the episodes, in fact it somehow complements...
  10. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

According to Vince and the rest of the writers Ozymandias (the next episode) is the best in the entire series. It "will knock your fucking socks off." He says it here at about 1:27 http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2013/07/video-breaking-bad-cast-creator-on-timestalks-panel/ Can't wait man D:
  11. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

Best episode of 5B and probably 5 so far e. e
  12. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

I should mention that in general his Spanish sounds weird, it's not just a Chilean accent thing. But I agree, I too love Esposito and at the end of the day I'm fascinated by his performance. Just for the record Spanish is my first language and I still love BB with all my heart :farnese:. The...
  13. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

14. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

15. SrCraneo

Breaking Bad

I would also like to see it just for the sake of it. But apparently the storyline and also the ending could be different form Vince's. Since Univision makes shitty television I think it's going to be crappy, although I really hope it's decent. At least I'm sure they will get other languages...
Top Bottom