Recent content by Stardustgatzu

1. Stardustgatzu

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Very sad new this morning. Crying for Master Miura and his family and all the fans... It s really hurts. Thank you so much for his work and what he did for us! Thanks to Skullknight community and all fans. RIP mister! Berserk lover forever
  2. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Thank you my friend for those words :slan: May the good blood guide your way!
  3. Stardustgatzu

[WTB] -aow Berserk

Harry1127 is a honorable buyer . Had a great experience with him. Cheers.
  4. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Hello there. Long time i didn t go on SK forum. I have got problem for pm notification on my email address... Well, I saw some activities on my topic and I ll take time to answer. My topic is old and I changed my mind to sell my entire collection. Feel free to ask but Don t be afraid if I say...
  5. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Skullknight ver 2011 on hold
  6. Stardustgatzu

andrewz nonconformity with canon slice deal

That s why i didn t accept paypal payment... Because you can loose your statue and your money. The best way is to take an insurance... The more to blame is art of war because their statues are so fragile and packaging need to be safer.... Well this story is very sad for both of you....
  7. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

I am also selling : - lady Maria normal version from prime one studio (bloodborne) = sold - vegeta HQS+ by tsume (DBZ) = sold - aiolia HQS BY tsume (saint seiya). Cheers.
  8. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Houma grunbeld sold. Thanks to the :slan:
  9. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Houma grunbeld apostle europa version on hold.
  10. Stardustgatzu

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Hey man, nice to see your collection ! I am glad for you !
  11. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Houma locus european version is sold. Thanks to the buyer :slan:
  12. Stardustgatzu

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Telle me how it s possible for behelit to get such ugly tooth ? They don t eat, smoke or drink ! It s shame to not be accurate at this point :guts:
  13. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Pm sent
  14. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues

Tentacle ship SOLD. Thanks to the buyer :slan:
  15. Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW collection and possibly more

Thanks for the update ! This mzmber also emailed me in the beginning of the year... Tentacle ship, guts and casca and guts hawk soldier has been put on hold for him and his friend Lena (not on the forum). Well, he asked a lot of pics, prices for statues but we don t deal.
Top Bottom